Jiang Qi shook his hair and ran to General Quan in frustration. Just when the middle-aged man thought he would care about General Quan, he didn't When I thought about it, I heard the other party say: "Dabai, what should I do if the gate is broken..."

    The middle-aged man: "..."

    General Quan flicked his sleeves skillfully, and a few wooden boards were automatically made into a gate and framed on the door frame.

    Middle-aged man: ...Have you used all your demon power to do this kind of thing? ! I misread you! General Dog!

    "Dabai is great ~ what?╯3╰"

    General Dog: ...tempting me again, do you think I will be fooled? !

    Then he brought his face closer with a look of disgust.

    The middle-aged man: "... General Dog"

    The middle-aged man's heart was agitated seeing the other party's expression of why are you still here.

    But as a friend, I still have to say what I should say. Thinking of General Quan's attitude towards him and his own attitude towards the other party, he was moved by himself, "Aren't you going to the West Country to propose to Fairy Lingyue? You know, she Your strength can enable you to speed up the unification of the Western Kingdom."

    General Quan secretly thought that something was wrong, he glanced at Jiang Qi cautiously, and sure enough, Jiang Qi was already smiling brightly, but on the contrary, there were black spots all over his body. gas.

    Jiang Qi chuckled, and said to the middle-aged man, "Can you say it again?" The

    middle-aged man didn't notice something was wrong, ignored the dog general who was trying to wink at him, and continued to repeat what he said just now. In his opinion, this human being is simply not compatible with the dog general, not to mention that the other party is a human male, the strength of the two is very different! It is far worse than the big monster Lingyue Fairy!

    General Quan's face was finished, and he couldn't bear to look directly at him and covered his face.

    Way to go, brother!

    Jiang Qi appeared behind the middle-aged man in an instant, and with a ferocious smile, he whispered in his ear: "Dabai is mine~ Don't anyone try to snatch him away.

    " Cool, there is no time to be frightened, he belongs to the canine family, and his intuition tells him to protect his vitals.

    The second he was protecting his vitals, he felt a weight in his stomach, and he flew upside down. The tree next to the hut was poisoned, and more than a dozen big trees in a row received the impact of the middle-aged man.

    General Quan wiped his cold sweat with lingering fear, the usual domestic violence is really Xiao Qi's joke...

    Hey! etc! Xiaoqi, when did you hold the kitchen knife in your hand! Put down the kitchen knife! General Quan ran up to hold Jiang Qi with a frightened expression on his face. "Xiao Qi, calm down, he was joking just now!"

    At the same time, he glared at the middle-aged man behind Jiang Qi's back, and then glanced at the knife in Jiang Qi's hand.

    He is really going to kill me!

    The middle-aged man didn't have time to think about why the opponent's strength is so strong. After receiving the instructions from the dog general, he quickly said: "Your name is Xiaoqi...I, I am the friend of the dog general. Just now I..." Jiang Qi's