General Quan couldn't understand why this human being introduced himself to animals so seriously, and opened his mouth to laugh at the other party, but forgot that he had returned to his original form and couldn't laugh, so the laughter became, "Wow~~" Jiang

    Qi Thinking that he was responding to her, she hugged Dabai happily and kissed him lightly on the forehead. Humming an incomprehensible song, but the dog general can vaguely hear "Dabai Dabai Dabai Dabai..." This is the content that has been repeated all the time.

    General Quan smiled inwardly, he never thought that this human would like him so much.

    Jiang Qi went back to the village with Dabai in his arms, but he didn't go home, and went straight to the shrine in the village to find the only witch to ask for herbs. He didn't know any herbs that could heal wounds.

    When he arrived at the shrine, Jiang Qi automatically ignored the hostile and disgusted eyes of the surrounding villagers, walked into the house, stood in front of the witch and said, "Hey, Miss Xiaoling, can you give me some herbs to heal my wound?" Called

    Xiaoling The witch frowned when she heard the words, and her eyes lit up when she saw the puppy in his arms, "What a cute puppy!"

    Jiang Qi proudly raised his head when he heard this, as if boasting He was the same, "Right right~ Dabai's little one is so cute~o(≧v≦)o"

    General Dog: ... I won't be happy at all if you praise me so much.

    Xiaoling frowned even deeper, how could such a cute puppy be called Dabai by such a popular name! I really don't know much!

    Jiang Qi changed his face, and exposed Dabai's wound worriedly, "Miss Xiaoling, herbal medicine!"

    Seeing the wound on Dabai's body, Xiaoling twitched her mouth, then looked at Jiang Qi and scolded fiercely, "You How could you beat the puppy so cruelly!!"

    Jiang Qi was stunned: "Eh...? It's not me..."

    Xiaoling reached out to snatch Dabai away, but Jiang Qi dodged and threw his hands away .

    Seeing that she was being teased, Xiaoling became angry from embarrassment: "Give me the puppy! You, the monster who killed your own parents, don't deserve to have him!" The

    general dog obviously felt the body of the person holding him tighten, and he raised the dog again. The dog head looked at Jiang Qi. His expression was covered by the long bangs on his forehead, so he couldn't see what his expression was.

    He thought of the hurtful words that the witch said just now, and then thought of the human being who had been smiling happily on the road, and suddenly felt an inexplicable pain in his heart.

    He patted Jiang Qi's head wanting to comfort him, and finally looked at his paws helplessly. He had no choice but to imitate the dog in the human world, enduring the pain in his waist, brought the dog's head to Jiang Qi's cheek, and stuck out his tongue to lick it. his face.

    I didn't expect this human's face to be so slippery, well, lick it more.

    Jiang Qi stared blankly at Dabai who was trying to comfort him, and tears suddenly welled up in his eyes, "Dabai, you are so kind. T^T"

    The dog general was proud of himself, hehe, you human being knows that this dog monster is better! Then quickly change the stupid name of Dabai!

    Jiang Qi laughed through his tears, a very silly and sweet smile, and said softly: "Dabai must always be so nice to me~" "