shook , shook his head hastily.

    "Ah, it's so boring~" Jiang Qi was disappointed, but soon cheered up again, "How about the whip~ah~ what to do, thinking of the marks left by the whip on your body, I'm excited now~"

    Jiaguang Cold sweat kept pouring out of his forehead, and when he was about to refuse, he saw the other party's expressionless threat: "Choose one for the sashimi whip" "...

    I...I will choose the whip..." QAQ

    Jiang Qi's eyes lit up, and he pressed A tongue kiss came to the other party's head, and he said excitedly: "Sure enough, dear, I think the same~, hey, from now on, every time I explain a question, you will be punished if you don't know it~" His face became hot after being

    kissed Someone in the room nodded blankly.

    Sawada Iemitsu Favorability + 10

    Zetian Iemitsu Total Favorability: 30

    The author has something to say: How is it, Xiaoqi is not shaking S~, please bookmark and leave a comment~ Otherwise, I will call Xiaoqi S you guys ╮(  ̄▽ ̄)

    ╭Bryan Votes: 15

    Skylark Votes: 6

    Li Bao En Votes: 5

    Liu Dao Mu Votes: 1

    So the daughter-in-law is Bai Lan~, and Tsuna Yoshi is the one who said he was the comrade... Hehe Just ignore it ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

    Daily recommendation: "The End of the World"

    Ai Nimeng? (^з^)

    Touch Nimeng's head~⊙ω⊙╰(*′︶' *)╯

    ☆、Family teacher three

    "Iamitsu, what's the matter with you these days? Why are you out of your mind?" Looking at Iemitsu in front of him, Jiudai asked worriedly.

    Jiaguang blinked his sore eyes, the part of his body that was whipped was aching, and his spirit kept clamoring for rest. He smiled unnaturally when he heard the question, "It's okay, I'm just too tired."

    Mouth! It was obviously made by that guy! π_π

    thought that the other party's classmates often came to make up lessons at home, Kudaime did not doubt it, going to school during the day, making up lessons at night, and sometimes doing tasks, it is quite tiring. "I'm too tired to make up lessons, so I don't need to make up. I'll just say it."

    "No!!" After shouting, he realized that his reaction was too big. Looking at Kudaime's puzzled eyes, Iemitsu broke out in cold sweat from his forehead Come. Why did he suddenly refuse? ! Obviously he should agree to come down quickly! But... I can't say what to do at all. QAQ

    Sawada Iemitsu Favorability +5

    "That's... because...remedial lessons have been very effective recently! It's not like I didn't know anything before (you also know), so...just finish this semester." Shut up! ! this term? How much I can't think about it to say that! !

    Kudaime patted Iemitsu's shoulder in relief: "It's much better than before, it seems that your classmate taught well!"

    Iemitsu: "... Hehe, yes." They all went to bed.

    "By the way, in the afternoon, you bring him home and treat him to a meal, and I will cook myself!...Finally, I can show my     skills     .

    " Staring at the back of someone's head, is he going to say it or not? If you don’t say it, it’s hard to explain it to Jiudaimu, but if you say it...     Iemitsu thinks of that image in his mind...     Jiang Qi kissed him on the mouth with a happy face, "Sure enough, my dear, you are the best~"