Seeing this, Jiang Qi's face sank. Is his pet someone you three brats can bully? ! ! If you want to bully, he will bully you! (Hello!)

    Directly click on the pet bar, press and hold the picture on the pet bar, and say: "Little boy, I'm already awake, don't worry! If I see you being pressed and beaten again, I don't have to come back! By the way, don't beat me to death!" !"

    The little boy who received the order roared happily, it was finally able to fight back, you must know that these fleas are annoying to death! Although he couldn't be killed, he was a little disappointed for a while.

    The faces of the three people who obviously felt suppressed changed, they looked at each other and stepped back at the same time.

    Then, they heard...

    "You little fleas, let's see how I deal with you!"

    The three of them and Namakaze Minato: "..."

    Damn it! Not only can talk but also curse! Σ(っ°Д °;)っ

    What about the domineering monster? ! What's the matter with this sense of sight of a shrew swearing at the street! !

    Namikaze Minato turned his head and couldn't help but sneer, this monster is quite interesting.

    Jiang Qi: "..." Xiaoguai, can you please stop talking! How embarrassing! !

    He rubbed his forehead with a headache, and finally walked out, anyway, it was already so embarrassing! It doesn't matter whether you fight or not.

    "...Little boy."

    Huh? Master is calling me? The little boy shook his ears, and when he looked over, he saw his master standing there expressionlessly.

    "Master~"

    So Kakashi and the three saw a certain monster that was still vicious just now running over to the person who was looking for comfort.

    Who is this guy? Definitely not that monster just now! ! ! Hehe, it must be the way they opened their eyes was wrong! ! (╯‵ ′)╯? ︵┴─┴

    Namikaze Minato jumped down from the tree and asked, "Xiao Qi? Why are you here?"

    Huh? Someone the teacher/host knows?

    Jiang Qi looked up at him darkly, and said lazily, "Training, sleep."

    Sleep? ! All right! Now they finally know why this monster doesn't make much noise.

    What Namikaze Minato thought about was training, and he scolded dissatisfiedly: "Nonsense! Your injury is still not healed!"

    Jiang Qi paused and turned his head expressionlessly.

    Namikaze Minato laughed: "..." How could this person be so cute!

    Namikaze Minato favorability + 5

    Lin asked: "Teacher, who is he? Is he your friend?"

    Minato: "Yes!"

    Jiang Qi: "No!"

    Two voices said at the same time. Jiang Qi and Shuimen looked at each other, and Shuimen said with a smile: "Xiao Qi, you can live in my house now!"

    Jiang Qi choked, silently swallowed what he wanted to say, and gave him a hard look.

    Obito took advantage of the gap to intervene, pointing out a certain monster who was still acting cute and said to Jiang Qi: "That, is it yours?!"