Desires

Y/n pov:
I turned around to see the voice coming from and see Taehyung with lana
Tae : where are you going i ask ?
Y/n : why are u asking?
He the came near me and stand in front of my figure if i move i will feel his grown boner he stare at his black stromy eyes . He told out loud , as loud to hear whole house that
Tae : What u saw is an gift for Lana's birthday
I shock my head in embarrassment and aslo in ached that i just stab in my heart i saw lana and she is giving me her puppy eyes i am shock not because he did but he is saying like its is a normal thing for him.
Jimin : hey tae - le let go of it huh?
Tae is still in his place stareing in my soul like he didn't hear any word .
Jimin : y/n , please let go-
Y/n : NO , jimin please i want go home be-
Tae : Dare to go home
I blink twicely and i think in that room each person do , i Don't know but this some how turn me on , but he dared me me? Huh lets do the dare complete i turn around to jack and pull him closer and kiss him. I feel the heat beside me now i felt guilty what i do now , i look at the tae with the Confidence who has still the same expression in his face with little dark smrik.
Y/n : now mr kim taehyung i am going to home with jack understand
He laugh loudly and now i get more scared
Tae : y/n....such a bad girl huh?
          Only for me?
Now , he is playing trun on game or what before i felt more weak i step out with jack and sit on his car front seat i saw tae glare at me with dark eyes like he has Desires.

Tae pov :
She is going to pay this so badly i see at the direction where jack smriking at me like he snatch a trophy from my hand he drive off with her as soon as she sit in his car as they go i strom towards lana drawing room where my car keys are, i then open my lambo car with jimin .
Lana : i am sorr-
Tae: Don't sqy thart i like it with you , i will come to fuck you often but now i have to handel my cat see you .
I saw the tint in lana chick i race the car and drive off .

20 min later

I came back and saw that y/n Already arrive because her black sandel are place infront of her room under shift bedi enter the bedroom as the door is open i lock the door , i guess she is showering i turn of the room light and change it to red dim light i smrik proudly with my mind Desires .

Y/n pov :
I turn off the shower and wrap a towel around my bare body
FLASHBACK

I sit silent in jack car i Don't know what jack is saying to me because i just lost in my own thought but i agree with going out tomorrow as jack told me but now how can i refuse him.

End FLASHBACK

I open the door and saw red dim lights but as i remember i never change the lights then? I flinch as a cold hands wrap around my bare waist

''home sweet home , babygurll ''

___________________________________________

Hey guys , thank you for 500 views ✨💜 next part will come when 600 views complete see you soon 🖇