EYES

Y/n pov:
I can't believe that he is my step bro like what the heck! He is so handsome boy and how I just accept it as my step bro!

Y/n: nice to meet you..

Tae pov:
I thought she was our new servant and she looks beautiful so, I just thought with her one night stand but now she is my stepy so now it couldn't be happen but i don't regret that she is pretty!...

Tae: same ya!

I just smile at her and say but i can't take eyes off her. She had perfect body

Y/n pov:
I feel little uncomfortable because I feel like some one is staring on me but i thought I am just feel like the I eye on my step bro who staring at me but he trun his eye when I looked at him I got nervous! And feel shy suddenly!

Y/n: I want to go washroom mom!
Mom: Go!

I stand up but i am confused because I just went to kitchen to hallway so i don't know till now where is washroom!

Tae pov:
I again eye on her she stand up for washroom. I see her confused face so i thought might she doesn't know where is washroom so take a advantage!

Tae: can i show her washroom.
Dad: sure it's good and take her to her room too she is might tired.
Tae: ok!

I see her and she just stare at me and blush. I smrik at her and she looked away! I feel really good with her experience that cause by me. I flirt with many girls but I don't feel like this anymore it feels like satisfaction.

Y/n pov:
No! Tell me that he didn't came, that is not reason that i hate him or something he was just handsome and i feel nervous and shy around him so... And he is now just smrik at me oh god!

Tae: so, can we go stepy,
Y/n: ahh, ye... Yeh sure * smile*
He say stepy he already nicknamed me !

Author pov:
They both reach at washroom. As y/n finish Tae take her at her room. Every time they both look at each other and they turn there faces as the feeling of shy. Tae didn't shy at girls at all but look at him shying because of her stepy.

Y/n pov:
My hands are really sweaty and my heart running fast I don't know this sensation! I reach at my room with Tae he saw me my room. I open my door and WoW! It's pretty and I really like the paint in walls it's mainty colour with matching bed! With 4 pillows

Tae: You like it?
Y/n : huh, yes it's really cool
Tae: I am glad you like it you also like the minty color?
Y/n : yep I like even I like mint icecream too
Tae: same
We both smile at each other and look at the floor.

Y/n: So where is your room?
Tae: besides you
Y/n: ohh.. Can I see it?
Tae: uh.. Su.. Sure

He awkwardly smile I confused maybe she is just uncomfortable with it..

Y/n : are you sure?
Tae: yes * smile*

Tae pov:
I got shocked that she wants to look my room.. Because there have girls magazine, pillow put here and there, bedsheets crumbling so i just.. You know!

Tae : wait here outside I just call then come ok
Y/n : oh k

I do everything in fast but one problem is there where I put this magzines? I put it under my bedsheet

Tae : come IN!

Y/n pov:
I enter his room and it's smell choclaty it colour by lite mint his bedsheet is little crumble but it's ok!

I set on his bedsheet and roaming my eyes around his room I saw something under bedsheet I pull it up and my eyes just!

Tae pov:
My heart beat goes fast when she pulled magazine and saw it! Oh shit!

Tae: ah give it to me
Y/n : * laughs* what is this
Tae: yae give me

Y/n start running around my room and I run bhind her I got stuck in the handle of my bed and fall on y/n we both look in each other eyes and I got lost in her eyes I swear!

I hope you guys enjoy this part too 👀 we meet on next part till then imagine it!! ♡´・ᴗ・'♡