Mine

Y/n pov :
Today is prom night i am nervous i pull the last ziper of my dress and tied that red lace Which was perfectly shown on my back and waist but i am scared that if the lace will pulled out it will exposed my back as it was backless but it look sexy i am that type of person who look at the mirror all day but didn't find my self pretty but i swear this dress is so different i am excited what lana will wear.

Tae pov :
I wear my white trouser and red shirt with silk pattern on it which is Exactly matches with the pattern of y/n red lace then i took my white coat and button up it till mid way , my uper two button of my silk shirt i dang them open in display , for finishing i wear my Gucci shoes to made my look perfect it is 8:15 pm now and we need to go for prom night which was going to start at 8:30 as i went to open the door it knock before i pull the handel. I allow the person who stand on opposite side of the door and it swang open and appears someone that i never imagine at my place.

Authors povs:
Tae and y/n are both looking at eachother like there is no world besides them both eyes filled with sparkled and maybe with LUST?

Y/n pov:
I just trying to not looking at his open chest which on display his chest is so broad and now i am blushing again i hate this why i be like this around him.

Tae pov :
Fuck she was looking so sexy i sense my inner heat was increase with my heart speed i know this is wrong we are step brother and sister but i can't control my feeling towards her i want her, i want to feel her, love her i just imagine whole day about her and still i can't resistance about her, my eyes explore her every body part her beutiful waist which is perfectly fit in red lace which is just tug at her little expose back i want her tonight in my bed i wish i could...

Y/n : snap back mr tae
Tae: yaa wh-ht i am not lost anywhere *pout*
Y/n : i am here just for asking time like duh we are late tae
Tae: okay fine i am just coming-
Y/n : i am waiting downstairs .

Author povs:
They both arrive at the event already so many people were there our y/n felt bit nervous but Taehyung had his own plans .

Y/n pov:
I just get out from tae car and i saw her lana,she look stunning i felt like she is waiting for tae because she run towards him as soon we arrive her curls are flashing and flowing against her shoulder and face side . As she went near tae, he came towards me and wrap his big arms around my waist i shiver as i felt his sensation around my bare back i look at lana and she became sad maybe for tae behavior i felt like i am disturbing there moment i Don't know but i feel Something in his touch you know like MINE one feeling but shout to me why i am thinking this way ofc he was your step y/n... I slipped from his grip slowly . Not for my satisfaction

Tae pov :
I saw her slipping from my grip like why we look perfect isn't it? But i think she need sometimes to adjust so i didn't bother but suddenly my eyes landed on the worst creature from my point of you is jack he is now here . He wrap his dirty arms around y/n waist where i put it few second ago i can't see this i feel burning sensation in my heart so i quickly go inside the hall.

Y/n pov:
I gasped as another arm wrap my bare back but surprisingly it was jack i sigh in relief he is also looking nice tho i saw lana ran towards tae i thought she will talk with me but i Don't know she even notice me here.

Jack pov :
finally i get my arms around her slowly she will become completely MINE...and that tae will never get this again *evil smrik*

Jack: miss pretty can we go now inside
Y/n: yaa sure*smiles*

Y/n pov :
The prom night began now but i felt bad about tae he didn't find his partner like why every girl want to be his and jack partner in the party as they from kim family and handsome i got this information from lana bestfriend rose .
every time in function i eyed on him i Don't know why but if i honestly tell i want to be his prom partner but i can't because my behavior get weak around him and i hate it *pout*

Tae pov :
This is time of my show time i quickly go on stage and get mic to get everyone attention on me.

Tae: hello everyone , i just here to announce Something the gurl who is wearing white dress with red lace is MINE for tonight and no one will touch her.

Y/n pov:
I just widely open my eyes in shock like what was he is saying now everyone attention on here on me i felt embarrass because no other girl wear that red lace.
I saw tae come towards me and exchange  jack arms with him on my waist again my weak reaction start again now everyone in hall start gasping about us i saw jack who is in disbelief what he heard and lana was not here now .

Tae pov:
I saw lana run away from the party with her gang. I feel very satisfied now i took y/n with me around my friends group they introduced themselves one by one till i eyed on that jack *smrik*

___________________________________________

This chapters part 2 will came soon i am tried 🤧