soft lips may be because of the ice cream that has just been eaten. With a cold fragrance, Kudo Yusaku is addicted to it until Feeling a slippery thing passing over his lips, he suddenly came back to his senses.

    Yusaku Kudo quickly took a few steps back, covered his mouth, widened his eyes, and his face was full of disbelief, "You, you, you... ..."

    Jiang Qi happily tilted his head and asked: "What's wrong? "After speaking, he licked his red lips with his tongue.

    That innocent little appearance made Kudo Yusaku feel as if the person who just kissed was not him.

    Kudo Yusaku blushed again when he saw the other party's movements, and said, "Do you know what you were doing just now!" " Of course I     kissed

    you because I like you!"

, you are a man, so... no, I didn't mean that, you lost your memory, that... I..." Yusaku Kudo, who wanted to explain again, looked at the other party's expressionless face, somehow I can't go on.

    Jiang Qi didn't say anything, just looked at Yusaku Kudo complicatedly, turned and left.

    Kudo Yusaku opened his mouth, but said nothing, touching his chest, what should we do? Suddenly very sad...

    Jiang Qi: Oh, it's so innocent, he's too embarrassed to do it.

    The author has something to say:

    Yusaku Kudo, a small theater: (in distress)

    Author: (touching the head) You will be reconciled soon.

    Kudo Yusaku: (pulls face) Really?

    Author: (chest raised) Of course.

    Yusaku Kudo: (happy) Jiang Qi     chased after Yusaku

    Kudo from bypassing     Yusaku Kudo Jiang Qi: (returned to the room, closed the door)     Yusaku Kudo: (shut outside the door) Xiao Qi~ The author said that we will be reconciled soon up. So, open the door and let me in.     The door opened a crack.     Yusaku Kudo: ↖(^∨^)↗

    A piece of paper was handed out from the door

    Yusaku Kudo: (accepted)~(≧▽≦)/~

    opened, and on the paper was written:

    Yusaku Kudo in the cold war: π_π (squatting in the corner, continue to feel uncomfortable)

    Author: ...

    If Dear friends, please don’t be surprised when you see a familiar name, that’s you~

    Kiss Nimoe~ヽ(*′з`*)?

    ☆, the famous detective Conan Yusaku

    Kudo tossed and turned on the bed, unable to sleep, touching the empty bed On the other hand, my heart was also empty.

    He used to ask Xiao Qi to sleep in the guest room, but the other party insisted on squeezing him on the same bed, and often moved around, causing him to get up in the middle of the night every day to take a cold shower, but now he took the initiative to go to the guest room.

    In the past, every time Xiaoqi took the initiative to find a topic to cheat him, he would act innocent afterwards, which made him angry and funny, but now since dinner, the other party has not said a word to him. This gap made him uncomfortable.

    well! Yusaku Kudo sighed. what to do? He seemed to have offended the other party.

    But the other party's confession was beyond his historical data. He never thought that Zai Xiaoqi would like him, and he confessed so suddenly, he must have behaved badly at that time! Otherwise Xiaoqi would not ignore him. Cold war with him.