Girls, please leave a message~

    ☆, Detective Conan

    [Welcome the host] Regression, whether to extract emotions.]

    Jiang Qi, who was still in the world of slippery ghosts one second, appeared in the white space the next second. Before he could recover from his emotions, the inorganic electronic sound was already ringing in his ears.

    Jiang Qi closed his eyes and relieved his emotions. After a while, he opened his red lips, "Yes

    .

    " Immediately replaced by indifference.

    Jiang Qi asked a perplexing question for a long time, "001, where did the original mothers of the protagonists in each world go?"

    He discovered early on that no matter whether it was the world of the tennis prince or the world of slippery ghosts, there was no trace of them. Say you haven't met it yet? That's impossible. The so-called protagonist's mother is a very important existence. They are the ones who give birth to the pillars of the world. Even if there is an accident, they can't be together, and they will still socialize with the protagonist's father.

    Moreover, if they existed, it would be impossible for the system to ask him to have children.

    [Time and space turbulence. ]

    Sure enough...

    After figuring it out, Jiang Qi didn't bother with this issue any more.

    "Receive the reward."

    [Reward receiving...]

    [Receipt has been completed, congratulations to the host for obtaining the skill-photographic memory, and opening the new function-backpack, rewarding ten attribute points and 25 reward points. ]

    Seeing the reward points that were obviously higher than the previous reward, Jiang Qi was puzzled, "001, what's going on?"

    [The degree of danger. 】

    Nodding clearly, although the system didn't make it very clear, Jiang Qi thought that all kinds of monsters in the slippery ghost world are naturally much more dangerous than the peaceful world.

    Looking at the new functions that have been enabled, Jiang Qi is in a much happier mood. Originally, he planned to exchange for a space ring, but after having a backpack, he no longer needs it, and he doesn't have to worry about losing it or being stolen by someone who wants to.

    I checked the store and bought a very aggressive gun with unlimited bullets, which can harm non-humans, whether it is ghosts or birdmen, 23 reward points, and an accompanying instruction manual.

    After browsing through the manual very quickly, Jiang Qi said, thank you for the skill of photographic memory, which makes a scumbag become a master in an instant.

    After trying the hand feel, Jiang Qi nodded in satisfaction, now he doesn't have to be passive if he encounters danger.

    Jiang Qi suddenly remembered that when he arrived in the last world, he had no idea where the target was to be captured. If the situation was the same in the next world, he would have spent all his time looking for someone.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Qi asked the system, "001, can you open the map?"

    [5 reward points, whether to open it or not. 】

    "...Yes." There is not even a single reward point left for him! ! Jiang Qi gritted his teeth, 001, you are doing well! Sure enough, he is a profiteer.