"Hit, hit." Jiang Qi breathed a sigh of relief, he never thought that a single tree would kill the opponent, he just wanted to delay the time and give him enough time to escape.

    But in the next second, the Gu Eagle who had fallen to the ground quickly stood up, as if it didn't expect to be hit by its own food, it was very angry, its cry made the baby cry louder, and it rushed directly to Jiang Qi.

    Looking at the monster that was getting closer and closer to him, Jiang Qi couldn't judge whether he could avoid it, and he couldn't help feeling hopeless in his heart. With the sound of "huhuhu", his heart was beating faster and faster. Faster, gritted his teeth, "Even if I die, I will hold you back!"

    "Of course you won't die."

    Jiang Qi, who was talking to himself, didn't expect anyone to respond, and when he turned his head, he saw Nu Liang with one eye closed. The carp companion had a slightly pissed smile and the cup carving lying on the side swallowing.

    Jiang Qi rolled his eyes, and then the water vapor hit his eye sockets in an instant, he hugged Nuliang Liban fiercely, trying not to let his voice choke.

    "It's scary... woo woo woo"

    Nu Liangli twitched his mouth, "Stop pretending."

    Jiang Qi cut off and wiped away his tears, "I actually found it, thank you, □□."

    Nuliang Li Companion: "..."

    Jiang Qi relaxed inwardly. Half of his emotions just now were faked, while the other half was real. He had never felt so close to death. Even when he died in the previous life, he closed his eyes and fell asleep, and then he opened his eyes and went to the white space, without the fear and pain of death at all.

    He is not afraid of death, but he is afraid of the process of death.

    Being selected by the system, it's not that he didn't think about resisting, but he knew that it was impossible with his own strength! So what if he doesn't agree? The system has plenty of ways to force him to compromise!

    It's not that he didn't complain, throwing himself in such a dangerous world, and letting himself be a big man to transgender and have children, but he knew that it was useless to complain about himself, so he had to work hard to do the task! cough! Of course, everything is for the perfect boyfriend! !

    Nuliang Liban helplessly looked at the stubborn Jiang Qi, stretched out his arms to hug him, felt a little tight in his heart, a little regretful, in fact, he had arrived long ago, and did not save him until Gu Diao was about to kill him. He couldn't help but respond to his question.

    Nuliang Liban hugged Jiang Qi who was trembling slightly in his arms, obviously he hadn't come out from the bloody violence just now.

    Nuliang Liban reflected on it, was it right to punish Xiaoqi in this way for letting him stay alone in the empty room last night?

    "Xiao Qi, it's okay."

    Jiang Qi curled his lips and withdrew from Nu Liang Li's arms. He didn't realize that his back had already been soaked in cold sweat until his skin felt a little cool when he touched the air.

    After calming down his emotions, from the corner of his eye, he glanced at the still-dead Gu Eagle lying aside, and Jiang Qi sneered at the corner of his mouth.

    Walking up to the dying gu carving, he raised his foot and stomped on its head fiercely!

    "Wow——"