Chapter 4

As they talked about the mess they were in now because of the runaway students. "Alright alright alright, I think it would be easiest if Cynder and I just go and retrieve your students for you." Said Spyro. "Normally I wouldn't agree to this but unfortunately we don't really have much of a choice, especially since some of them were here because they have a record." Said Python. "Wait what, we are going after convicts." Said Cynder in shock. "Yeah, as far as we are aware each of them have commuted some form of crime that landed them in the Warfang style of jail until we opened our school." Said Terrador.

Upon hearing this Spyro and Cynder groaned. "Great, eight criminals teamed up with each other for one huge issue, hopefully they aren't up to something." Said Spyro. "They probably are." Said Scar. "That isn't helpful." Said Spyro as he shot Scar a glare. Scar shrugged and went to go get them a map so they'd know where the entrances were and everything like that. While he was getting the map Python and Ash were explaining the leadership complexes of each of the 8 tribal towns.

"Alright so let me get this straight, rather than just having the guardians be the leaders of the tribes, each tribe elected a representative king or queen, but they must have you as council for any major decisions." Said Cynder. "Yeah, pretty much." Said Ash. "Forgive me for this but that is the stupidest and most moronic thing I have ever heard in my life, and I once had to sit through Sparx giving a one fly show on how dragonflies grow up." Said Spyro. Everyone let out soft giggles at this. "We knows it's stupid but it's a working system and we honestly don't mind it." Said Ember as she stretched.

"Alright so who all are these kings and queens?" Asked Spyro. "Well the Poison clan which resides in Mirkwood Swamp is led by Queen Anaconda, she is fierce and slightly paranoid most about non poison dragons other than the other rulers and us." Said Python. "The Wind clan lives on the tallest mountain in the land and they have a king named Hyperion." Said Hurricane. "The Fear clan decided to live in Malefor Caverns, something about the ominous bone chilling stench of death soothes them, and Queen Shenzi is by far the most psychotic of them all." Said Scar as he returned. "My fellow Shadow dragons live in some cave just outside of Magmatic Gorge, despite the lack of actual shadows it's dark and foreboding feeling matched their personalities." Said Ash as he stretched.

"What about the Fire, Electricity, Earth, and Fire dragons?" Asked Cynder. "Well my sister is the ruler of the Electricity clan, they reside in the stone cavern that is always in the middle of a severe lightning storm." Said Volteer. "I didn't know you had a sister." Said Spyro. "She's, not as vocal as me so we don't talk much." He said calmly. "Now I have to meet her, anyway the Earth clan lives in the Gundrak Caverns led by King Obsidian." Said Terrador. "The Fire clan is led by my cousin Queen Scaret, and they live near the Burned Lands." Explained Ember. "And the Ice clan moved to Dante's Freezer and are led by Queen Blizzard." Said Cyril. "Alrighty, well I guess we're off to meet these kings and queens." Said Spyro as he and Cynder left after getting the map.

——————————————————————————

Meanwhile in the Dark Temple Scraya was looked out at her surroundings as her soldiers prepared to go out hunting down dragons that she could corrupt into her unholy army by using some of the elements she never passed on to the generations when she was supposed to be alive. "Dark Overlord, we have received word that the chosen 8 have awakened their dark sparks." Said one of her soldiers. "Oh ... really, well this is most fortunate, does anyone know what they truly are?" She asked as she examined her claws. "No ma'am, we do not believe so, shall I send out soldiers to go and retrieve them?" He asked. "Yes, and tell them if they come across the living purple dragon that I'm sensing or his darksoul counterpart to bring them to me immediately." She said smirking evilly.