Prologue

(This part is 3 months after the world was reformed.)

Cyril, Terrador, and Volteer were looking at the 5 guardians that would be joining them. "Attention everyone, now that the world has been saved and dragons have evolved to gain the powers of Fear, Shadow, Wind, and Poison as well as the regular powers of Fire, Earth, Ice, and Electricity, we have need to expand the guardians to fit all of them, Ember as Ignitus's daughter you have chosen to step into his role as Fire Guardian, Python you are the most experienced of the new Poison dragons and so you have been chosen for that role, Scar you have been chosen as Fear guardian because well everyone complains how you are freaky good at scaring the daylights out of people, Hurricane you have been chosen as the Wind Guardian because you are the most nimble and speedy dragon of the wind types,  and lastly Ash you've been chosen as the new Shadow guardian because you love spy work, you all have been chosen as the greatest members of your respective power tribes and as such you we will need to work together." Said Volteer as he addressed each of them. "And our first course of action is to find Spyro and Cynder who have gone missing." Said Terrador. "We know they are not anywhere between here and Warfang so we must split up to find them." Said Cyril.

(The first real chapter will take place years in the future.)