Chapter 4: Unwanted Marriage

Start from the beginning

'How judgmental of him' (Terrance's inner thoughts)

He continued to stare at Alexander whose water droplets dropped from his mouth along with the droplets of the sweat on his neck.

'Turn'

Alexander who had felt Terrance's burning stare turned his eyes to look at Terrance as he scrunched his face in annoyance.

"You know what?" (Terrance, asked)

"Whenever you scrunch that face it makes me wonder how ladies are attracted to such attitude." (Terrance, said)

"Why should I even have to talk to you kindly when you act like this?" (Terrance, asked)

He continued to argue annoyed at Alexander's attitude.

"Is it my fault you're so weak at the sight of my sister? Don't you have other pastimes to talk about?" (Alexander, asked)

He finally put the water down and raised his white thick eyebrow making a pathetic face as if he were mocking Terrance for how he looked himself.

"The thought of the sight of a man who claims to know everything about my sister still lacks the intelligence to understand that your clearly not my sister's type." (Alexander, said)

Alexander tilted his head as he said with a small mock.

These words were like an invisible arrow hitting Terrance.

'Why you!' (Terrance's inner thoughts)

Terrance was clearly embarrassed but most of all knew himself that Alexander's words were no stretch, it was best to change the conversation.

After all, that was the conversation Terrance wanted to speak about.

"Well anyhow that wasn't what I was going to talk about I was going to speak about your wife..." (Terrance, said)

He said with a sigh as he continued.

"I got a report that she arrived since you didn't want to pick her up, I hope you could at least try to have a face-to-face conversation, like a meal perhaps" (Terrance, said)

He added as his caramel brown mixed eyes with tawny brown eyes became filled with curiosity.

"Aren't you interested at all to see if she resembles that portrait, or how her personality is since she's the Pope's loved daughter, aren't you curious at all?" (Terrance, asked)

"I'm sure you already went to check yourself." (Alexander, said)

"Am I wrong?" (Alexander, asked)

Alexander did not seem the bit interested but had seemed to hit the nail with Terrance as he asked with a dry tone.

"Well I'm a loyal night that-" (Terrance, said)

Taking into consideration that Terrance had known Alexander for a long time he knew that attitude of his so he did not feel discouraged by his lack of disinterest as he tried to continue with a cheerful tone but Alexander had interrupted his fun.

"What a bunch of nonsense." (Alexander, said)

Alexander looked at Terrance with a 'are you pathetic face?'

'Argh! I swear!' (Terrance's inner thoughts)

"Fine, you bastard! I did go myself to see what she's like! I got curious so why not?!" (Terrance, yelled)

He yelled as he stretched out his hands to the back, just like a cat.

"I just wondered if her beauty was real since you know for all we know someone could have altered her portrait and we get a completely different person." (Terrrance, said)