Chapter 91 - 100

ʚChapter 91 ◇ Two Chapters In One

    The anti-theft door was suddenly pulled open forcefully from the inside, and the dazzling light poured out, dazzling people's eyes.

    All of them hid in the darkness, holding their breath and not making a sound.

    Two men came out from behind the door.

    They were all wearing white coats. The clothes had been worn for an unknown amount of time, and they were already very old. There were even traces of mending in the pockets of one person's clothes, but they looked very clean.

    It can be seen that where they come from, the requirements for hygiene and clothing are very high.

    The two people are tall, because the backlight can't see their appearance clearly, but they can feel that they are all supernatural beings.

    Once inside the room, one of them turned on the flashlight.

    Fortunately, his flashlight is not a strong flashlight, and the light emitted is also a bit dim. It is obviously difficult to illuminate all the surroundings in such a large room.

    And these two people didn't seem to want to take a look at the situation in the room, they obviously came with a purpose.

    "Are you all right? It's not that everyone is still unconscious. What's the problem? Look at how scared you were just now." "It's not like you didn't

    hear the sound just now, it made me spill water! Oh, Be careful, it’s not a big mistake, if that Zhang Yan wakes up and ruins something, isn’t it us who are unlucky?” “

    What can be ruined? He has no legs, so what if he really wakes up? Do you think it’s still the same as before? Is he still so awesome?

    Cut it, let’s not say that I paid special attention to him when I sprayed medicine tonight, just say that the “special medicine” given by our boss, as long as he takes it, no matter how powerful he is, it will not be soft in the end Son??x??

    Just the new guy, the second-level wood guy. He was so arrogant when he came here, his eyes wanted to grow to the top of his head, and he took pills for a week, and he opened his eyes and watched us cut him up. Is it? I can’t even move!”

    As the man spoke, he clicked his tongue twice, and his tone was full of meaning: "Don't look at that kid looking tough, his skin-meat is so thin and tender, it's really cool to cut it with a knife..." Hearing this, the next

    door The man behind him giggled, and there was an indescribable obscenity in his voice.

    "Brother, you were the chief surgeon last time. Let's make an agreement. Next time, it's time for me. I also want to taste the thin and tender taste." The

    man with the flashlight laughed twice.

    "It's easy to discuss, easy to discuss. At worst, I'll go back and tell the boss that the woman will be left to you. Now more and more people are defecting to the factory, and there will be more opportunities to practice in the future. Are you afraid that no one will cut it for you? Forget it.

    " Now, let’s not talk about it, go over and see if that bastard is pretending to be dizzy! Last time, he was fooled. Damn, he smashed a window, so that I was almost kicked to death by the boss! This

    bastard If you dare to make trouble again, I will strip him alive!"

    The man holding the flashlight cursed and walked towards the corner of the hospital bed while talking.