Chapter 21 - 30

ʚChapter 21 ◇ Two Chapters In One

    "Why are they?"

    "Who knows! That bastard is still in good health." Cheng Gan said, grinding his teeth.

    There were three people over there, all of whom were acquaintances.

    Zhao Yan, Yang Lele, and another boy they met in Zhoujia Town before.

    After driving the group of people out of the house, they were all gone when they came out again.

    It also included Zhao Yan, who was beaten and breathed a sigh of relief.

    At that time, Ke Bei and the others didn't pay attention, thinking that this person was either taken away by a mutant dog, or swallowed by weeds as nourishment.

    Even if those classmates don't give up and take him away, in that situation, if they don't die, they will have to be disabled.

    I didn't expect that he was alive and well now, and he didn't show any signs of injury at all.

    And look at that posture - it seems that he is still the leader of the three.

    "It's tricky, be careful." Cheng Gan stared at him twice and said in a low voice.

    "En." Ke Bei responded, but didn't even bother to glance over there...x?.

    What can be tricky?

    To recover suddenly after a serious injury must have been an adventure.

    In the last days, there is only one kind of adventure that can be encountered, and that is - mutation.

    Other than that, there is no other way to make him recover so quickly.

    Ke Bei had seen this kind of thing a lot before, so she wasn't surprised.

    She was just a little curious whether this person had supernatural powers, or was he assimilated by something?

    Thinking of this, Ke Bei yawned, and smacked her lips indifferently.

    who cares.

    So what if there are supernatural powers?

    Qian Bian still deal with him!

    In two days, no matter what abilities you awaken, you haven't even passed the stable period, so there is nothing to be afraid of.

    She stood up and said, "I'll go to sleep for a while, and I'll change shifts with you in the middle of the night." Cheng Gan shook his head: "     No

    , I made an agreement with Du He to let him take my place."

Back to tent to sleep.

    Seeing her leave, Zhao Yan, who was far away, finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    He threw the backpack on the ground, sat on it, and then squinted at Yang Lele next to him: "Give me some water." Yang Lele bit her chapped and bleeding lip, silently took off the backpack, and

    took out a remaining The next half bottle of mineral water bottle was handed over.

    Zhao Yan took it and drank it all in one gulp, threw the bottle away after drinking, and asked dissatisfied: "That's all, is there any more?"

    Yang Lele shook his head: "No more."

    Zhao Yan turned his gaze to The boys on the other side.