Chapter 51 - 60

ʚChapter 51 ◇ Two Chapters In One

    After seeing Mu Mu, Qin Xuesong's heart moved again.

    The main reason is that there are too few people available in their base, and the surrounding area to be patrolled is huge, so he can't wait to have three heads and six arms.

    Seeing such a big dog, it would be strange if he wasn't moved!

    Seeing what he was thinking, this time Cheng Gan took the initiative to say before he could open his mouth: "Mu Mu's current injury has not healed yet, it can't run and jump fast, and it can't move for a long time. But after it heals, it

    will He and Ariel will both participate in the work of the base.

    Besides them, I have another teammate who is also a supernatural person, and he will also participate when he comes back."

    Hearing that he even mentioned children like Ariel, Qin Xuesong's expression was very moved.

    He didn't dare to say anything like "children are young" now, since he can command such a big dog, even a child's level of supernatural ability is far beyond that of many adults.

    He sighed deeply, went over and patted Cheng Gan's arm, and said, "Thank you!"

    Xiaotian watched from the side with a somewhat dissatisfied expression.

    He looked up at his father and then at his mother, but neither of them looked at him.

    The little guy was so angry, but he obediently didn't say anything, just raised his mouth high.

    After playing with Mu Mu on the playground for a while, everyone dispersed.

    Cheng Gan was arrested by the two leaders of the base and went to "talk all night", and Ke Bei took the other three children back to the dormitory.

    Just now, the two of them had assigned work to Chen Yang and asked him to go to the health center to help tomorrow. Ke Bei brought him sunstroke prevention and mosquito repellent ointment, and explained to him the precautions before letting him go.

    But Ariel and Xiaotian were not excited enough, they insisted on squeezing into the upper bunk to sleep, and Ke Bei didn't bother to care about them, so the two children slept in this room tonight.

    After Chen Yang left, Xiaotian finally remembered what he had been wronged just now, and immediately said with a straight face, "Mom, I'm upset!" "Well,

    you're upset." Ke Beiming knew what he was going to say , but deliberately played sloppy eyes, and didn't look up.

    Xiaotian was so anxious that he slammed the bed on the top bunk, and shouted loudly: "Mom, I want to go to the patrol team too! Brother Alie can do it, so can I!

    " During the task." Ke Bei replied lightly.

    Xiaotian originally thought that he had to fight for more, but he didn't expect his mother to agree so easily, and he was stunned for a while.

    He didn't react until Allie patted his arm, and then finally turned his anger into joy.

    He let out a cry of joy, then poked his head down from above in disbelief, and asked, "Really? Mom, can I join the patrol too?"

    Ke Bei poked the boy's forehead with his hand and said: "Really, you also need to exercise."

    In one sentence, Xiaotian was so excited that he was about to go to heaven again.