Chapter 31 - 40

ʚChapter 31 ◇ Two Chapters In One

    Faced with everyone's panic, Cheng Gan remained calm.

    He glanced at Du He: "What's the big deal? Why are you so wordy."

    Then he looked at Ke Bei and said, "It's nothing, it's just a skin injury, I know it in my heart."

    Ke Bei looked up at him, suppressing the pain in his heart Worried, he nodded: "Indeed, the wound is not deep, and it should heal soon."

    Hearing what his parents said, Xiaotian immediately felt relieved.

    Both Xiaotian and Duhe were kicked out by Cheng Gan and told them to continue to wash.

    Only the couple remained in the tent.

    "Don't worry, the mutation of animals and plants has just started, after all, there are only a few who have evolved supernatural powers. How can we be so unlucky that we ran into it?" Ke Bei wiped Cheng Gan's wound repeatedly with disinfectant,

    while Dryly comforting him.

    Cheng Qian suddenly laughed.

    He reached out and touched his wife's hair, and said softly, "Don't worry, I won't die, I have to accompany you to find Yunsicao for Xiaotian, and I have to protect you two That

    sentence made Ke Bei's nose start to sore.

    She sniffed and glared at Cheng Gan: "Xiaotian and I tried our best to come back, just to reunite our family, and to be together forever. You are not allowed to die, you must live!" Cheng Gan has never heard his wife say

    that From such childish words, he naturally heard Ke Bei's nervousness.

    He nodded and made a serious promise: "I promise I will never leave you again, and I won't die."

    After the wound was bandaged, Ke Bei resolutely refused to let Cheng Gan go out again, and insisted that he rest in the tent and go by himself Keep vigil for him.

    But it was too early, it was not yet seven o'clock, even if Cheng Gan was injured, he couldn't fall asleep.

    What's more, he was not seriously injured.

    After the two negotiated several times, Ke Bei reluctantly agreed to go out for dinner with him and come back to sleep after dinner.

    When they went out, Du He had already taken Xiao Tian to wash up.

    Not only that, but they also picked up dry wood and started a fire.

    At night in the wild, having a fire can often be said to be the guts of a person, and it will make people feel safe.

    Because there were no outsiders and wanted to give Cheng Gan some nutrition, Ke Bei brought out a lot of delicious food.

    She took out two smoked sausages, cut them into sections and skewered them on bamboo sticks for Du He to roast on the fire, then took out a box of canned beef, a box of canned pork and ham, and four boxes of self-heating rice .

    Two boxes of fish-flavored shredded pork and two boxes of braised chicken.

    Cheng Gan reached for the fish-flavored shredded pork, but Ke Bei avoided it, and then she handed him the braised chicken: "No spicy food is allowed."

    Cheng Gan smiled and reached out to take it.

    Xiaotian was young, and he didn't take this matter to heart when he heard his parents say that his father was fine.