Chapter 71 - 80

ʚChapter 71 ◇ Chapter 1

    Chen Lan's words directly amused Cheng Gan.

    He smiled and said: "Hey, this news is very well-informed! This is just waking up, you know you have a mission right after waking up? Tell me, who gave you a small report?" "No, I fell

    asleep It's time to hear." Chen Lan replied without changing his face.

    Anyway, last night because of her fainting, Ke Bei was worried, and she was allowed to sleep in their family's tent instead of changing her place, so this answer is not wrong, right?

    But Cheng Gan obviously didn't believe her statement.

    He glanced at Du He, snorted coldly, and then turned his head to look at Chen Lan: "You were originally on the list of missions, and you can go there whether you apply or not. It's just that some people don't know, just like this I'm going to make a small report if I have something to do, so I'm really not afraid that I will whip him!"

    After finishing speaking, he snorted coldly again, and then pointed to the temporary house made of iron sheet a little farther away: "Go there, you Sister is over there, she told you to go find her after you wake up."

    Chen Lan promised and turned to leave, and before leaving, she secretly glanced at Du He from the corner of her eye.

    A trace of embarrassment flashed in his eyes.

    She didn't expect the captain's eyes to be so tricky.

    In the morning, Du He did sneak into the tent and told her about the mission.

    But at that time, she hadn't fully woken up yet, so Du He just whispered into her ear: "Wake up quickly, if you don't wake up, you won't have a share in this mission." After finishing speaking, he

    left , less than two minutes before and after.

    I don't know how the captain saw it?

    What is the mission this time? In fact, Chen Lan was at a loss.

    She was so physically exhausted yesterday that she fell into a deep sleep, completely unaware of what happened outside.

    But since the captain said that she was on the list of missions, Chen Lan was not in a hurry, and she would know everything by asking Sister Ke Bei later.

    Just as she was thinking about it, she heard Cheng Gan's voice behind her: "Everyone rests for ten minutes, and Du He is out!"

    Chen Lan trembled, subconsciously reached out her hand to cover her face, and quickened her pace.

    The temporary metal house was filled with materials stored in Ke Bei's previous space.

    Because she had to help the base transport goods, she had to store them here before.

    Fortunately, everyone knew that it was her personal property, and no one touched it.

    I was too tired to come back last night, and Ke Bei didn't have the energy to clean up. She rushed over early this morning.

    After all, every iron nail and piece of paper in it was accumulated by her and her partners through hard work, and there was no room for any mistakes.

    Chen Lan knew what was inside, so when she reached the iron house, she didn't go inside, but knocked on the door outside.

    It is said to be a door, but it is actually covered with a piece of wood, just to block the line of sight.