Chapter 54

The moment the male beast rushed out of the cave, the stone mountain lair behind it collapsed.

The huge sound pierced the clouds and cracked the stones, and the whole world seemed to turn gray, with tiny stone bullets constantly hitting the air.

He Yan couldn't see anything, and his eardrums were almost shattered. He subconsciously pulled the paw of the male beast, and hugged the trembling little dinosaur with his other hand.

His senses seemed to be destroyed by this suddenly collapsing world. Amidst the noisy noise and blurred vision, the only thing he could feel was Slaughter and the little dinosaur in his arms.

Si Lu was flying high into the sky, and after flying for an unknown amount of time, He Yan finally heard the panting and hissing of other ferocious beasts around him.

Apart from them, many beasts escaped.

Unable to see things, He Yan tightened his grip on Si Lu.

A few minutes later, they finally rushed out of the "gray fog" that hurt their eyes, and He Yan also saw the situation below clearly.

After seeing it clearly, he rubbed his eyes twice to be sure that it was not a hallucination.

Then, he thought of hell.

At first, he thought it was an earthquake, but what happened in front of him was beyond his cognition.

That was no ordinary earthquake at all.

The ground that has always been calm and safe seems to have grown countless huge abyss mouths, swallowing all the rocky mountains, giant trees, and rivers that were originally surrounded by the ground.

As far as the eye can see, the land is like a pot of boiling porridge, which is constantly splitting, colliding, and collapsing...

He Yan froze, and his hands shook involuntarily for a long time before returning to normal. I couldn't speak for a long time.

He tried to calm himself down, took a deep breath and began to observe the surrounding situation.

With limited vision around him, he could hear the flapping of the adult ferocious beast's wings and the howling of some small beasts by hearing. He vigorously brushed away the layer of dust on his eyelids, tilted his head to look hard, and finally saw the figures of those little beasts.

At this time, the little beasts are basically being carried by the young beasts who have not yet grown up. Although their sizes are very different now, they used to live in the same lair. cooperation relationship. In the few days when some little beasts have just grown up, they will come to play with their former little beast companions from time to time.

As soon as the incident happened, the grown-up animals took or held all the little beasts that rushed out, threw them on their backs and took them away.

The little beasts were screaming softly, and seemed to know what earth-shaking changes had taken place below, and they dared not move at all while lying on the backs of the beasts.

Some hideous beasts were also injured, some had their backs smashed to pieces, and some had blood on their heads... No matter how serious the injuries were, as long as their wings could fly, none of them dared to stay below.

They all try their best to fly upwards, it seems that only in this way can they stay away from the terrible death.

He Yan quickly saw Manman among the group of beasts. Although Manman was not injured, his belly was bigger and his physical strength was not as good as before. Below, a male beast with a wound on its head was desperately flapping its wings to push it up.

That's strips.

He clenched his mouth tightly, and spread his wings vigorously in the beast's claws. He just wanted to look up at Slut, but he was choked by the dust all over the sky and coughed violently.

After a while, he was able to say a complete sentence: "Lulu, how are you?"

The male beast was flying up quickly, when he heard his words, he shook his head to indicate that he was fine, and then hugged him even tighter.

Congratulations coughed a few more times, and continued with difficulty: "I'm fine, Lulu, please relax first, I have to put Rawu on your back, I can fly by myself."

After listening to his words, the male beast did not let go immediately, and after flying for a while with all its strength, it stretched out its paws and carefully lifted them forward.

He Yan picked up the little dinosaur that was trembling with fear, jumped up quickly, and flew to the broad back of the male beast in a blink of an eye.

He carefully placed Rau close to Si Lu's neck, rubbed its trembling limbs vigorously, and comforted him: "Don't be afraid Rau, we are all here, you stay up here now, I will soon Come back!"

Seeing that he was about to leave, the little dinosaur froze for a moment, then grabbed his clothes with still trembling paws and shouted: "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey..." After calling out the first "

Hey When it clicked, its eye sockets were filled with water stains.

It is afraid and crying.

He Yan's eyes turned red immediately, but now the situation is urgent, he can't coax it like usual.

"Rau, it's dangerous down here. It's impossible for us to fly upwards. I'm going to find a foothold... Be good."

It mixed into a cloudy liquid and covered its face. It raised its forelegs and tried to be hugged by him . It is impossible for a beast with poor physical strength to persist in flying for a long time. Whether it is for others or for itself, it must always find a safe foothold...