Chapter 21

Congratulations quickly understood the meaning of the phrase "we're almost there" in Sluan's mouth.

    On the next day, after crossing many barren lands, they almost came to a whole new world.

    It was at the foot of a volcano, the air was refreshing, the flowers and plants were flourishing everywhere, the giant trees climbed to the sky, the dark blue sky was connected with the emerald green ground, birds of different varieties and sizes were circling back and forth in the air, and giant herbivores were flying in the air.

There are groups of people walking on the grass in the distance, and the clear water surface of the lake is like a camera, reflecting this picture perfectly.

    He Yan stared blankly for a while, and then only four words remained in his mind: Peach Blossom Land.

    However, Slut didn't stop here directly. He waited for He Yan to stretch his neck to admire the surrounding area enough, then he rushed forward with all his strength and continued to run at high speed.

    Noticing the invasion of ferocious beasts, the giant animals not far away were frightened and scattered.

    Si Lu didn't have the slightest intention of hunting at this time. After breaking away from the herd of beasts, he just walked forward like this, and soon ran to the shore of the vast lake. Immediately, his huge black wings spread out, and the huge beast flew forward and high.

    The vast and vibrant land is right in front of you, and He Yan, who is lying on Si Lu's back, can see straight in his eyes, like a dream, which always feels unreal.

    Something in his chest was thumping wildly as his field of vision expanded.

    He hugged Sloan even tighter.

    By the time the giant beast below him slowed down, it was already two or three hours later.

    They crossed the huge lake and came to a wider, but different plain than they had seen before.

    There are green valleys in the distance, and between the valleys are large and small pools, with white mist rising from them...they are hot springs.

    Endless hot spring pools.

    He Yan suddenly remembered the day they left the southern tribe.

    The man said: "Leave together, I will find a new hot spring mountain for you."

    At that time, he didn't really want Si Lu to find another place with hot springs. In this world, survival is far above everything else, and to find a hot spring mountain before being stable is more like a dream that only exists. Romantic ideal.

    But those words were serious, Slut really found it.

    Under the glare of the light, He Yan withdrew his scorching gaze, blinked, and suddenly approached the monster's ear, and let out a low cry.

    He said: Thank you.

    Thank you, Sloan.

    The monster only tilted its head slightly, and continued to run forward.

    They stopped under a low rocky mountain in the evening.

    After putting down the little beast and a pile of luggage on his back, Slull didn't immediately turn back into a human form. He took advantage of his beast-like body and began to build a nest—first, he used his huge claws and thick tail to hit stones on the rocks. A huge pit, and then use the claws to strike along the cracks, and start to expand the area of ​​the pit. When encountering a relatively hard place, he will use the horn on his head to hit it hard, and then pry it open...