Chapter 4

The sound of splashing water was accompanied by a feeling of suffocation that could not be breathed.

The handsome man with his eyes tightly closed is strangling a person to sink into the water...

I don't know how long it has passed. When he opened his eyes again, those eyes that should not be able to see anything saw a vast expanse of water. light blue waters.

And the man who was strangled by him before disappeared.

He swam with outstretched hands, trying to retrieve the escaped criminal.

After swimming for a long time, he finally saw the back of a man at the bottom of the extremely deep water.

The figure from the back was very strange, and his figure was slender. Even if he didn't see the front face, he still felt that this should be a good-looking man.

Not the criminal he was looking for.

However, he didn't turn around and leave. The back seemed to have some kind of strange attraction, which made him swim over uncontrollably.

As soon as he approached, the other party suddenly turned around and opened his mouth wide.

It was not at all the human face he had expected.

Pointed horns, sharp teeth, narrow and sharp eyes, giant black wings...

that is a monster!

Before he could make a sound, the other party had already bit down on him...

"Oh!" He Yan woke up with a start, and all he could see was his white and fat claws, which didn't look like a human being at all.

He panted and raised his eyes, just in time to meet the pair of eyes he saw in his dream.

Although he knew that there was only a dream that frightened him not long ago, but at this moment, when he saw the other party's huge body, he still felt a chill down his spine for no reason.

Under the gaze of the other party, he stepped back carefully.

There was a clattering sound from outside the cave, and the surrounding air was much wetter than before. He thought it must be raining.

The monster didn't know when it woke up, and it seemed to stand in front of him for a long time, staring at him motionless.

It looked at He Yan's suddenly vigilant eyes, suddenly tilted its head, and then took a step closer to him.

There was an unprecedented tension in the congratulatory message...

What is it, what is it going to do? You won't be hungry in the middle of the night and want to eat some fresh meat?

Was that dream a prophetic dream? !

His mind was in a mess immediately, but the monster began to press forward step by step.

He Yan really had no way to retreat, and finally he could only confront him stubbornly with his big round eyes... The

monster paused for a moment, then raised its front paw that had hunted countless beasts and stretched it towards him... ...

he thrashed in despair.

This kind of resistance obviously had no effect, and the other party easily caught him.

He Yan only felt that his body was lightened, and he was lifted up high.

However, the other party didn't open his mouth to eat him, moved a place, and put him down again.

He Yan didn't understand what this meant for a while.

Is it a special place for hair removal?

... quite a sense of ceremony!

Recalling the scene of the monster handling its prey before, he held his breath and looked over quietly, only to find that the opponent's claw that could be used as a weapon stretched out again... Congratulatory words: "!!!" The huge claw

is

touching The moment he touched him, he put away all the sharp points, and gently moved the short-legged little beast to the place under his feet.

Then... it turned him over, rua'd his stomach back and forth!

Congratulations: "..."

He Yan still didn't understand what was going on after being rua'd by the monster for nearly half an hour, with tears streaming down his face and still not daring to move.

It wasn't until the middle of the night that he woke up from the nightmare again, and was rua'd by the big monster again... Only then did He Yan have a more credible guess: he should have made a frightening sound while having a nightmare, waking the monster up , the other party heard the fear in his voice before making the latter move...

it rua his belly...should be a kind of comfort?

Although the sense of crisis was lifted, He Yan still had lingering fears.

He is more and more aware of how difficult it is for him to survive in this world.

He Yan has been here for several days, whether he can accept it or not, he understands that these strange encounters that happened to him are unchangeable facts.

For the time being, he can still survive with the blessing of this monster, but if the monster really wants to kill him like in a dream, or completely ignores him, how will he survive in this environment where the weak can eat the strong?

As soon as this thought came out, he became more and more sad and uncomfortable, and he couldn't sleep all night in a corner...

When the sun shone through the cracks in the cave, He Yan, who had been sitting all night, finally stood up. stand up.

Although it is very tragic to become a weak little beast in a cruel world, but he is still alive if he has a high probability of death, isn't he? And I have a pair of healthy eyes again... To some extent, this is also such luck!

And...who said he couldn't counterattack! ! !

He Yan's eyes suddenly became firm, and he walked up to the monster step by step, pushing it with his meat pad.

The monster slowly raised its eyelids, but its body remained motionless, only its light blue eyes looked at him.

He Yan didn't speak, he stretched out a small paw, exposing the luminous stone on the pad, then turned around and walked to the stone wall in the corner under the puzzled eyes of the other party.

He held up his claws and used the luminous stone to stab and draw on the wall...

After a while, he drew a simple target.

After finishing the painting, he took a look at the monster to make sure that the other person's gaze had not left him, so he took out another piece of luminous stone and put it in his mouth, and quickly ran to the farthest corner of the corresponding target with his limbs, and stood still. , He spat out the luminous stone and caught it with his front paws, with a slight movement of his body, the small luminous stone in his claws shot out, hitting the stone wall with a " " sound.

The place where he drew the target was itself a rock formation, and after the luminous stone hit it, it immediately left a fresh mark.

That dot was exactly in the center of the target, exactly.

The monster's eyes lit up slightly.

After the success, the congratulations did not stop, he continued to repeat the actions just now, until nine out of ten shots hit the bull's-eye.

He showed the monster his grades.

The monster looked at him, seemed very happy, stretched out its claws to rua his stomach again, let it rub it congratulatoryly, and waited for it to finish rubbing, then stood up and had a serious talk with it.

"Aww, aww!"

he was saying, take me with you when hunting in the future!

Without waiting for the other party to respond, he hurriedly added another sentence.

Don't worry, I will work hard to become stronger!

——One day, it will be strong enough to live freely anywhere.