Chapter 26

From that day on, Sloan seemed to be a different person, getting up quietly every time before dawn.

    Congratulations would often wake up to the smell of barbecued meat, stand up suspiciously, and then see the grilled meat not far away, and Slough, who had finished his breakfast, was using the little leftover New clothes were sewn stitch by stitch from animal skins, exactly the size of He Yan.

    Congratulations: ...Why do you have the sudden rush to take a virtuous little daughter-in-law?

    But no matter how the congratulatory words tease and molested him or even persuaded him, Sloan never gave up this new habit for him.

    He was very stubborn, and He Yan felt that he was so cute, so he simply let him go.

    Most of them were still together when hunting, but He Yan found that Slough always made a fuss over some trivial things at first.

    For example, during the hunting this time, He Yan's animal shape was scratched a little by the bald tiger's paw, and Si Lu immediately ended the hunt, came over and directly killed the bald tiger opposite him a few times, and turned his head to finish licking He Yan. Yan's wound forced him to change into a human form.

    He Yan didn't know what he wanted to do. He thought there was a serious problem, so he obediently transformed himself, and was quickly carried back to the cave by Slut.

    Slut, who turned back into a human form, carried He Yan to the animal skin bed. He Yan looked at him nervously, and then saw him checking the wound over and over again, and after confirming that it was only the cut on his hand, he was still frowning ...

    It took a while for He Yan to realize - it was nothing serious, he was just overly worried.

    Although he wanted to laugh a little, but somehow he felt that Slut's appearance was very cute. When the man frowned and lightly brushed the wound on his hand, he deliberately pretended to be in pain. Head closed there.

    He Yan froze suddenly, and then he remembered the scene when he first saw Si Lu.

    At that time, he had just transmigrated into this world, and his leg was injured by a bald tiger. It was only after Inslan's sudden arrival that he saved his life. At that time, he didn't know if the scary-looking Slut would eat him, and wanted to escape, but was finally caught by the other party, who licked the wound on his leg and took him away...Recalling the memory, He Yan

    slightly Twitching his fingers back, he stared at Sloan motionlessly.

    The man seemed to think that he was really in pain, and his expression flashed a little panic.

    He Yan's heart twitched in an instant, and he used the hand that didn't hurt at all to slam him down on the bed, throwing himself back and pressing him heavily.

    Seeing that Si Lun didn't react for a while, the desire to tease him became stronger, He Yan murmured: "My mouth hurts too, why don't you kiss me?" The man stared into his eyes for a moment.

    He Yan smiled: "I'm lying to you, the wound on my hand is nothing at all, and I'm not that delicate, you... um!"

    The man had already turned over and sucked the painful place.

    The congratulatory words fluttered a few times before giving up.

    Anyway, when it comes to bullying, he can't beat Si Lu in terms of physical strength... It was

    originally just a simple small check, but because of He Yan's temporary death, it turned into a complete big check.

    Afterwards, He Yan lay in the cave all afternoon.