Chapter 19

Congratulations rushed to the beast-shaped Si Lu almost in a hurry. He hurriedly took off his white coat, raised his neck, raised his wings, and finally pouted his buttocks with great force. It clearly showed the thriving stubble hidden on its body...

    The monster lowered its head, its long and narrow eyes followed his movements, looked more seriously than him, and finally picked him up with its paws, and carefully flipped through the Flip the belly down...there's stubble there too.

    Si Lu instantly changed back to human form, the corners of his mouth moved slightly, and he began to stroke the little beast's head back and forth.

    He Yan was a little embarrassed by being touched, and a little embarrassed, after all, he is not bald, he just moulted!

    That night, Si Lun, who had changed back into the animal form, protected He Yan under his wings as usual.

    Although growing hair is a good thing, He Yan always felt itchy all over his body, and he couldn't stay in the monster's arms, rolling up and down and rubbing against each other.

    The monster scratched him gently with its claws at first, but in the end He Yan felt that the force was too light, so he rubbed it up desperately, and as a result, a piece of flesh almost bleed out. The monster seemed to be angry, patted his butt with its wings, and then turned into a human being and scratched him the whole time.

    He Yan thought he had caused trouble, so he lay obediently in his arms, not daring to say a word.

    Human hands are obviously easier to use than claws. Soon, He Yan felt comfortable. He rolled over with his eyelids drooping, and yelled twice at the man apologetically.

    Seeing that he didn't feel uncomfortable at last, the man's frowning brows also eased a little. He watched the little beast in his arms close his eyes and fell asleep, and then slowly transformed into the shape of a beast, tightly wrapping the little beast under his wings.

    ...

    At dawn the next day, they didn't go on the road right away. After eating the barbecue together, Si Lu took advantage of the time when the little beast was feeding the pig, and dug out the "needle and thread" from the luggage wrapped in animal skin. Bag".

    He turned his head to look at the little beast, found a scale and a new piece of white-haired animal skin, and began to sew it.

    When He Yan rode over on the pig, the man's hand was almost finished.

    "Wooo?!" He Yan stared straight at his eyes, and immediately flapped his little wings and jumped off the back of the big pig. Thickened and upgraded "small armor.

    The other party didn't say a word, after sewing the last step, he picked it up and compared it to He Yan.

    The right size.

    He Yan tilted his head.

    The man put down his new clothes, picked up the little beast and walked towards the stream next to the waterfall.

    At this time, the sun is just right, the temperature is suitable, and there is no wind.

    Putting the congratulatory message by the water, the man directly took off his little clothes, and then took a bath.

    The beast had already entered the water, and it was impossible to turn back. He Yan calmed down from the initial panic, and then turned his back to him the whole time.

    Every time the man wants to turn him over to continue washing, he will put up the ears of the plane and flap his little wings, anyway, he just doesn't do it!