Chapter 17

When He Yan came back to his senses, the monster had been surrounded by a group of huge and strong monsters and was forcibly pressed to the ground.

    He looked at the figure that was crushed to the point of disappearing, without even thinking about it, he rushed over and grabbed the thigh of a ferocious beast above it and bit it down hard.

    He bites hard, with all his strength.

    The other party let out a cry of pain, and immediately kicked the little beast away from his legs, roaring, turned around and jumped down to catch the little beast, but he failed, he stretched out his claws, and the monster behind him instantly Shook away the other ferocious beasts, waved its claws and threw the beast that was about to attack He Yan far away, while the other paw quickly picked up He Yan who fell on the ground.

    The monster's eyes turned completely red.

    At the same time, there was a loud "buzzing" sound in the air.

    The dense beasts gathered and flew over together, and they surrounded the group of beasts on the ground in mid-air.

    Flying in the middle of those beast shapes is a ferocious beast with striking red hair all over its body.

    Saier was the first to fall to the ground and turned into a human form. He stepped forward in time to stop the animal forms behind Si Lu who were about to pounce on him: "Stop! Xiao Lai has just told the leader about this, if you still have What's the problem, let's go to the conference hall and talk about it together."

    After hearing that these people came because of their incident, those animal forms turned into human forms, staring angrily at the two beasts, one big and one small in front of them.

    Si Lu, who stood at the front and checked the little beast's body, did not turn back into a human form. After making sure that there were no obvious wounds on the little beast's body, he turned his gaze away. His murderous intent did not retreat, and he looked at all the people present with complete defense. .

    As soon as Purcell approached, he was brushed away with his wings. The force was not light, and the humanoid Purcell almost fell down.

    "Hey! Don't go too far, you guy!" A beast that had just turned into a humanoid hurriedly stepped forward to help Saier up, and yelled at Si Lu.

    Saier had seen Slut's temper before, and was trying to make him shut up, when the red-haired beast in the air suddenly turned into a human form, and said to Slut: "Newcomer, take your partner to the meeting hall." That huge

    body He moved slightly, and just when everyone thought he was going to obey the leader's words and turn back into a human form, they heard a "buzz", the monster quickly spread its wings, looked up, and let out a hoarse and terrifying low-pitched sound from its throat. Sound...

    For a while, everything was seen!

    He's going to knock away the beasts surrounded above!

    They have all seen the situation where this newcomer broke into the southern tribe before turning into a human form, so they naturally know how powerful he is. If the leader hadn't personally joined the battle with several people to use traps, it would have been impossible to defeat him so quickly.

    At this time, his attack intention was very strong.

    The beasts above him immediately called out, and when the other beasts were about to rush up, their leader suddenly walked up to the monster: "Newcomer, I will give you a piece of advice, big and small things happen every time in the tribe." You are not the only one. Once the conflict has a big impact, a third party will intervene. If it is not your fault this time, it is the best choice to follow me now." His narrow and sharp eyes glanced indifferently at her.