Chapter 14

Sloan woke up.

    Originally, it was only a brief exchange of glances, but He Yan felt as if he had been glued to the other party's gaze for a long, long time, so long that the heat on his body actually spread to his face!

    He was flustered, and suddenly there was a knock on the door outside.

    "I'm Saier, please open the door."

    He Yan quickly looked away, stretched out his paws and struggled to open the door, but the man behind him got up with his arms and walked straight out.

    outside the door.

    Sell ​​was not surprised to see the man holding the little beast in front of him.

    "Hmm... It seems that you are recovering well. Hello, my name is Saier, and I am here to do the humanoid registration. I introduced you, so I am responsible for most of the matters. Can you let me in?

    " The expressionless man turned his lower body.

    When Purcell walked in, he deliberately glanced at the beast with its head up in his arms.

    After looking around, Sale confirmed that everything in the room was normal, picked up a pen and paper and said to Sloan: "Your name and age." There was a

    brief silence in the room, and then a young man's voice sounded.

    "Slut, twenty."

    This was the first time Slut spoke after he took human form, his voice was low and cold, and his tone was calm.

    The congratulatory words that he had been listening to all the time followed by the memory of what Saier had said. Slaughter is a beast that has not grown up for a long time. Now he says that he is twenty years old, so for the beast, twenty years old Should be the age of adulthood.

    "What about him?" Saier pointed to the congratulatory message in his arms and continued to ask.

    The man lowered his eyes, and his eyes fell on the little beast's head. The original alienation in his eyes turned into a special emotion: "Congratulations, nineteen." "!!!

    " He Yan stared at Si Lu in disbelief. Beasts are stupid.

    Did he hear correctly? Sloan just said his name!

    It's not something random or fake, but his real name!

    He never told the other party what his name was. Even if he wanted to, in his situation, it would be very difficult to pronounce the syllables of the word "congratulations"!

    Just because of a name on his side, he was greatly impacted, but Saier on the opposite side didn't have any other thoughts, nodded, and took a pen to write it down.

    After the registration was completed, Sale repeated the leader's previous decision in front of Si Lu, reminding him to be optimistic about the congratulatory message.

    He never thought that he would suddenly anger the other party.

    When the man heard the phrase "If you hurt others, you will be killed by the leader himself", his eyes darkened suddenly, and he almost instantly changed back to the state of a beast. Holding the startled congratulatory message in his two paws, he looked up. Neck roared at Saier.

    After regaining his senses, Saier took two steps back quickly, and said in surprise: "What are you doing? You are already in human form, put away your wildness! You may not know that it is already an exception to let him stay, as long as he There will be no danger if you don't hurt other dolls, isn't that difficult to do?"