Passionate

Dsjskjkkkasjsjaj

I have a headcanon that Nightmare is really affectionate to Cross in private-
Dujssjjsskksksmsmmsssm
Enjoy-

______________________________________

After a long day, doing missions left and right tended to leave the Crew worn out, nothing would make them happier then to rest in a comfortable bed, while having snacks-Horror.

But Cross wasn't trained to be lazy, he rested at night and almost never during the day, so here we are in the-many- living room(s) of Nightmares castle with the rest of the Sanses.

"Killer I swear to this whole multiverse if you don't stop saying your bored every 3 minutes..".
That was Dust, who was Cleary fed up with Killers childish actions.

"But there's nothing to do right now...",Killers groaned into a pillow

"Well then go find something, you've got the rest of the afternoon". Cross responded as he finished polishing one of his twin daggers, as stated before, he wasn't tired like the rest of them.
Horror on the other hand is passed out on one of the red velvet couches.

"It's not like there's anything stopping you from causing chaos outside this realm", Cross continued. Which perked Killers' interest, of course with that being said he sat up , his face no longer being shoved into a pillow

"Cross you genius!", was all Killer said before he ran to goodness knows here 'well atleast that'll keep him occupied..'

"Ight, well I'm gonna hit the bed, cya Cross". Dust said as he got up and left to his bed chamber, Cross nodded in affirmation as he look towards the hallway in deep thought.

He hadn't seen Nightmare since after their Mission, he wasn't worried since he's either in his office doing paperwork or in the library.

'Or he may have gone to our chambers...' He thought, but discarded the fact as he looked at horror, still snoring on the couch, and being the nice boy Cross is decided to help his friend to his room.

.......................

After all that Cross had gone to his own room as it was getting quite late
He stepped in and looked around, he didn't see Nightmare yet so he decided to change into more comfortable clothes.

Leaving himself in shorts as he went to put on a black shirt, while he was adjusting his shirt he heard the door to his bedroom open, but didn't think much of it, since he already knew who it was.

Soon he felt arms gently wrap around his waist and pulling him closer to the owner, he turned his head slightly to look at His husband.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Cross questioned

"No..". Nightmare said, humming as he buried his face into the crook of Cross' neck gently

Cross couldn't help but smile, he loved it when Night was affectionate, though he was cold and strict towards everyone-everyone but Cross-he would try to be sweet and gentle whenever they were alone. Cross never thought this would happen to him but here he was Married to the Lord of Darkness himself. His relationship wasn't perfect, and they both knew that, but they both made it work at the end of the day.

Cross couldn't be happier.

"You must be tired right?"

"I'm not too tired, for the most part anyways." Cross turned around in the dark lords grip, lightly putting his hands on Nights chest.
One of his husband's tendrils went around his back protectively, pulling him closer.

"Would you like to head to bed now, My lord?." Cross asked,gently holding Nightmares cheek with one of his hands, the other still pressed onto the lords chest.

Nightmare didn't answer, and swiftly picked Cross up bridal style, Cross-startled- squeaked and held onto Nightmare. "Nightmare!"
The taller had the smallest smile on his face, all he did was kiss the smaller on the head and walked towards their bed, laying Cross down gently.

The smaller looked up at the taller who hovered over him, Cross cupped  Nightmares face and pulled him closer into a gentle kiss, the taller kissing back with just as much passion, wrapping an arm under the smallers back to pull him closer, his other arm supporting him as he still hovered over his husband.

After a few minutes, probably 2, did the two finally pull away panting lightly. Both staring at eachother for a few souls-beats before Nightmare started pecking Cross' jaw a few times, hearing a soft hum from the smaller before going to spread light kisses on the smallers neck, Cross turning his head to the side to make it easier to reach.

He didn't object when the dark lord was caressing his thighs, he loved this; his body in complete bliss as Nightmare kept delivering his gentle kisses down his body, only stopping when he reached his torso to look at his lover; said lover was blushing mauve, having his eyes closed with a small smile on his face as his head was turned to the side. Nightmare could sense his happiness, even though it weakened him a bit, he was happy himself seeing his small lover content.

Infact that's what he wanted; Cross' happiness, the only one he'd rather see happy, to keep him happy and protect him, even if he'd have to go as far as inflicting pain on others who wronged him to do so-its happened already.

He continued his affections onto his husband's torso for a moment before going back up and intertwining his hands with Cross' and pressing it into the duvet beneath them.

Kissing passionately, before pulling apart again, they looked into eachothers eyes once more before Cross smiled lovingly, Nightmare noticed a small tear forming in the corner of the smallers right eye.

He wiped that singular tear away and asked "Are..you alright button?"
He knew Cross was alright as he didn't sense a hint of any Negativity around the smaller, but it didn't hurt to ask just to ease his mind.

Cross just wrapped his arms around Nightmares neck and pulled him closer into a hug still smiling softly, the taller didn't mind

"I'm fine my love." Cross said buring his face into the crook of his husband's neck. "I just love you so much" he added chuckling alittle
Cross would sometimes ridiculed himself for crying over such things; its not the first time it happens as the poor oreo would get overwhelmed, brings back memories of then he found out that Nightmare returned his feelings at the start of their relationship; thinking this was too good to be true and he'd wake up from this dream-the irony.

"Oh button"
He pulled away to peck him on the cheek. "I love you too, so much"
Nightmare gave him the most loving smile and placed himself beside Cross so the smaller could cuddle up to him.

"....."

There was a comfortable silence for a moment before the smaller of the two spoke
"Night"

"Yes dearest"

"Please, continue giving me these types of affection...i-i...."
Cross trailed off, not knowing what else to say to his 'slightly embarrassing' request, even though Nightmare showed his love almost every day.

The taller just chuckled and pet his husband's head with his thumb, finding the request rather adorable, knowing that Cross too was Cold infront of every and such a soft ball towards him, so feeling his embarrassment was amusing.

"I won't stop unless you ask me too hun" Night said as he intertwined there hands together. "I married you  for the love I bare for you and I will continue to show It to you." Holding Cross' head up by the chin to look at him, seeing another tear in his small lovers eyes.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Closing the between them once again In a pure unadulterated kiss

______________________________________

AHHHH-

Crossmare is life-

I hope you enjoyed