Two: Sen and Percy are caught red-handed

SEN

 ⁺˚⋆ 𖤣𖥧 ♆ 𖤣𖥧 ⁺˚⋆

After the campfire, and after everyone had gone to bed early since tomorrow, they'd be leaving, Sen snuck into Cabin 3.

She'd done it a million times before, but it was different now. This was her first time doing ever since she and Percy started dating, which felt kind of weird to think about. She'd dated plenty of people and nature spirits before. But Percy? The nerd she woke up next to on a bus when she was thirteen? Percy her boyfriend?

It blew her mind, but in the most spectacular way possible.

She barely inched the door open. Tyson was asleep in one of the bunks, snoring so loud the floor was vibrating. She found Percy in his own bunk, clearly still awake. Sen slipped in invisibly as she always did and crept up on Percy before clamping a hand over his mouth.

He barely reacted. Sen turned visible again as Percy looked up at her, his sea green eyes alight. Sen pecked his forehead before hopping onto the bed, sitting across from him. He sat up, looking at her curiously while glancing back at the door occasionally.

"Sen, you can't be here!" He whispered, though he was smiling.

"I've done it before." Sen replied.

"Yeah, but you were never caught. I think they're keeping a closer eye on us now." Percy snickered.

Sen shrugged. "It's whatever. Besides, I wasn't planning on staying for very long."

Percy faltered. "Huh?"

"Relax." Sen grinned. "I'm stringing you along with me. I'm not gonna do anything with your brother in the same room." She took Percy's hand, which was warm. "Follow me."

She led him to the canoe lake, taking him the roundabout way so campers or satyrs didn't see them, and so the harpies didn't eat them. They stopped by the dock and sat down beside each other, dipping their feet in the calm, serene water. Sen laid her head on Percy's shoulder, soaking in his warmth and she kicked her feet back and forth.

"Any special reason you're here tonight?" Percy asked softly, his arm resting around Sen's waist. For some reason, it seemed to ignite something within her, but she wasn't quite sure what it was.

"No." Sen replied. "Just wanted to see you again, I guess." She saw him everyday, but she wanted to see him in private. The last private moment they'd had, their friends ambushed them and threw them in the lake.

Afterwards, Sen had learned that a lot of people lost out on some good money. Apparently, it'd taken longer than everyone thought for Sen and Percy to start dating.

Sen looked up at Percy. She used to hate their height difference, but now, she kind of loved it. She had no idea what changed, but for once, she could embrace it. She noticed the way his eyes seemed to be glowing again- glowing in that way that made Sen's heart stop and keep her locked in place.

For once, she didn't feel awkward or nervous around him. With gentle hands, she took his jaw and steered him towards her, pressing her lips to his. She felt his hand resting on the side of her face as he kissed her back, his lips soft and warm in comparison to the cool temperature in the lake. She twisted her body to face him more, kissing him again, that familiar fire billowing over her body again the longer he kept his lips to hers.