wendy's older sister || multiple characters.

Fem Reader!!
This will be short, huge writers block atm. (Gosh this one is so bad but it's def something until I get back into writing,,).
~
    Living with the Corduroy family can range from being extreme chaos and chill hours. Wendy was the sibling I primarily hung out with when I wasn't with friends. Occasionally I would visit her at work and bring lunch, today was one of those occasions.
    The walk to the shack was always beautiful and quiet, it was actually the rare calm moments I have. The shack was built in, basically, the middle of the woods. I always wondered why she never really asked for a ride here but I couldn't question her motives.

    I walked into the shack to see Wendy at the register and two younger children with her. I walked up to her and set the food on the counter.

"Brought lunch. Are these two your friends?" I ask, she quickly digs into the food and nods.

"Yeah, man! This is Dipper" She motioned to the boy. "And this is Mabel! They're staying with Stan this summer"

"Family..?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, Mabel nods excitedly.

"He's our Grunkle!!" She says, loudly.

I chuckled and leaned on the counter. "Interesting, I'm Y/n. Wendy's older sister."

"By a year!" She says, I smiled.

"Still a year!" I jokingly pushed her shoulder.

"So you're the sibling she always talks about.." Dipper mumbles and I look over at him.

"What was that?" I ask, watching as his head quickly snaps to look at me.

"Oh-! I was just saying that Wendy talks about you a lot." He says and quickly breaks eye contact.

"Oh, really?" I ask, looking at Wendy.

"You're the one I'm closest to so, yeah," She says and takes a bite out of a fry.

"How sweet." I ruffle her hair, causing her to move her head away and Mabel and Dipper to laugh.

"It was nice meeting you!" Mabel says, Dipper begins to say the same but was cut off by Mabel dragging him away.

"They're sweet kids." I say, getting ready to sit and eat.

    Wendy nods and hands me my food. We spent the rest of our lunch talking until Stan told me to buy something or leave, so I left. I didn't want to buy any of his fake merchandise and pay into his greediness. The walk back home consisted of me texting Wendy and our friends until I eventually made my way back home and into my room.