cruel || bill cipher.

bill cipher x reader.
requested by anonymous.

Your POV.

Bill Cipher, he's been the source off all your irritation lately. Well, you say lately but he's been the definite source of everything that has gone wrong in your life ever since you met him. Every time you wanted to sit and discuss it with him he would brush you off and say it was a joke.
Typical manipulation, you thought.

As of now, you've been trying your absolute best to ignore the demon on your shoulder but it hasn't been the easiest.

"You can't be alone forever, music note," Bill joked  "Who am I kidding? That's all you can be!" He finished, surprisingly you could make out the insult that was almost hidden in his ear-grating laugh.

"You don't have to be a jerk all the time you know." You said, not moving your head up from the project you still haven't finished due to him talking constantly.

"Just sayin the truth, you're always going to that kid with no one" He floats over towards you, your instinct leading you to swat at him like a fly.

"You're awfully feisty tonight, maybe you can use that to actually do something with your life!" He says, propping his arm on your head.

Your eyebrows furrowed, you stood up and crossed your arms. Bill just stared at you, somehow cockily.

"Why do you treat me the way you do?" You say, he laughs and floats over to you.

"Whatdya expect kid? For me to be your best friend? You have no friends, music note. Don't expect the niceness." He says.

"If you're going to be stuck to my shoulder I think you should try to treat me with a little decency." You say, his laugh mocking you.

"I don't think so kid, whatever I'm doing is what you get." He replies, trying to float towards you but you back up.

"You're a jerk for no reason, you know that right? I've never done anything but exist to you and this is the treatment I get." You begin to ramble, the frustration welling up in your chest.

"You're funny kid!" He starts to laugh, obviously at you trying to rationally speak to him.

Tears start brimming your eyes, this is the first time that Bill has actually angered you to the extent of crying. You sigh, triggering him to look at you.

Bill's POV

I watched as the tears brimmed their eyes. At first I was confused as to why they were beginning to cry, they should be used to how I am by now. Right?

I watch as they sit back onto their bed, putting their fists over their eyes. For some reason I feel as if I took it too far this time. The mocking, bringing up things that happened continuously.

Yeah, I actually did take it too far.

"Look.. Music note," I say, pausing to float closer.

"What." They spat, looking up at me as if I was the worst thing in the multitude of universes.

"I'm-" I sigh "I'm sorry," I pause for a moment, they stayed silent as they stared at me.

"I know I went too far, I'm sorry." I finally say, the silence is think for a few more moments before they speak up.

"Then cut it out," They said, wiping their eyes with their hands. "If you're actually sorry, then stop treating me like I'm lesser than you. I'm stuck with you and you're stuck with me.. might as well make it a tolerable life." They finish, giving me a faint smile. Damn, wish I could return it.

"I'll cut it out from now on." I reply, floating to stand on their head.

"Good, now let me finish my project you crazy triangle.. thing." They say, I laugh.

"Will do." I reply, snapping to make myself disappear.