Mr kim (part-3)

"Mr.kim are you ok!?" Said jungkook and namjoon looked at jungkook and jungkook crouched down to namjoon's level and said "Mr.kim why are you shirtless and you are crying too what happened?" And namjoon said "J-jungkook someone was there" and jungkook wiped namjoon's tears and said "Mr.kim you must be imagining" and suddenly jungkook lifted namjoon up and namjoon's eyes widened as he said "What are you doing jungkook" and jungkook took namjoon to his room and then layed him on the bed and said "Mr.kim you should rest no-one is there ok?" And namjoon nodded his head and jungkook went out of the room smirking to himself.

Namjoon frowned why was jungkook there suddenly? That man was that jungkook? No right it can't be jungkook. He said to himself as he tried to sleep.

-----

Next day

"Jungkook my mama is sleeping so I am telling you. Dad has called me to the office i have to go and i am telling you because he is sleeping bye" said taehyung and jungkook nodded his head. And taehyung went out of the house. And jungkook smiled as he slowly slowly went to namjoon's room and saw namjoon sleeping. "Still you haven't worn your shirt " as he caressed namjoon's face and clicked one photo of him and went out of there.

-----

Namjoon woke up and wore a shirt and went to taehyung's room to wake him only to see no one was there. He frowned as he thought that taehyung might be in the guest room with jungkook. He went there only to see jungkook standing there with only a towel wrapped around his lower body and water dripping from his hair. "Mr.kim?" And namjoon said " Get dressed i will come later" as he was going to go suddenly he felt jungkook back hugging him. Namjoon's eyes widened as he said " W-what are you doing jungkook?" And Jungkook tightened the hug and said "I can't control myself now" and namjoon said "What are you doing leave me" and jungkook suddenly turned namjoon around and pinned him to the wall and said "Namjoon i just want to devour you right now" and namjoon said "Leave me" and jungkook smirked as he kissed namjoon's lips and namjoon's eyes widened as he pushed jungkook and said "The hell jungkook?" And jungkook smirked as he closed the door and locking it and namjoon's eyes widened as he was going to the door only to be thrown on the bed "Yah! Jeon jungkook are you out of your mind" said namjoon and jungkook tore namjoon's shirt and namjoon tried to push jungkook while tears were forming in his eyes and jungkook said "I love you Namjoon" and namjoon said "Stop this madness i am like your father" and jungkook angrily looked at namjoon and said "You are not my father. Have you seen yourself? You look like a doll who should be kept away from everyone's eyes. You are so beautiful your dimples everything is just so breathtaking" and namjoon's tears fell from his eyes as he tried to remove jungkook and jungkook caressed namjoon's nipples and said "I was not able to taste these yesterday" and namjoon's eyes widened his doubt were clear. Jungkook looked at namjoon and said "if you tell this to your husband or son be ready for the world to see your sexy pics"as he showed namjoon all of the pics he had clicked and namjoon's heart dropped as tears were falling none stop and jungkook was going to suck namjoon's neck but Before jungkook could namjoon pushed him off and opened the door and ran to his room and locked the door from inside and jungkook chuckled as he went to wear his pants quickly and went downstairs only to see taehyung and jin coming and taehyung said "Where is mama? Is he still sleeping?" And jin went to their room.

-----

"Namjoon??? You are crying baby what happened" said jin as he hugged namjoon and namjoon hugged him back while crying. "What happened joonie? Had a nightmare?" And namjoon nodded his head he can't tell him anything because of that stupid pics. And jin chuckled as he said "I am here right? Nothing can happen" and namjoon lifted his head up only to see jungkook standing outside the room with a creepy smile as he signalled him to keep his mouth shut. Namjoon buried his head into Jin's not wanting to see jungkook face. Jungkook left from there after seeing them hugging.

----

"Oh fuck he might hate me now" said jungkook as he kicked the chair and rubbed his forehead with a huge sigh.
"I am so stupid why I have to scare him, but i was not able to control myself seeing him it feels like just fuck him then and there" said jungkook. "Agh i hate what you are doing to me Kim Namjoon" said jungkook as he plopped on the bed.

-----

After some days namjoon was avoiding jungkook as much as he could and jungkook was not liking it at all. Jin went to his office and taehyung was playing game in his room (A•N• -> Vacations are going on that's why they are not going to school)

Jungkook chuckled to himself as he went to kitchen and saw namjoon baking. His face look gloomy these days. Jungkook hugged namjoon from the back and namjoon's eyes widened as he tried to break the hug and jungkook turned namjoon around and pinned him on the slab and namjoon tried to push him and jungkook was gonna kiss namjoon until Namjoon slapped him. Jungkook looked at namjoon with dark eyes and namjoon said "For god sake stop this madness Jeon Jungkook! And stop touching, kissing or hugging me. I am not your boyfriend plus I am like your father and I am your friend's father. And don't provoke me I will tell jin. I don't care now if you leak the photos. My husband will manage it" as he glared at jungkook and jungkook smirked as he said "Fiesty much? I love this side of yours" as he kissed namjoon's cheeks and then showed him a video where jungkook was upon namjoon and sucking his neck and then his lips and namjoon's eyes widened as he said "w-what? When?" And jungkook smirked and said "Forgot that day at my home?"  and namjoon's eyes widened as he pushed jungkook away and went away from there with tears in his eyes.

-----

Namjoon went out to buy some chocolates and ice-cream because taehyung wanted to eat it. "God why this is happening to me. Please god stop this madness. I can't handle this now please god just take that jungkook away from my family" Said namjoon with tears in his eyes but suddenly he felt something injecting in his shoulder as he fell to the ground with a loud thud.

.
.
______________

How was it?