My omega (Part-7)

After six month

"Namjoon stop trying let me do it for you" said taehyung and namjoon said "no i can do it" and taehyung just stood there watching namjoon trying to tie his shoelace which he was not able too because of the belly coming in between and namjoon sighed and taehyung chuckled as he bend down and tied his shoelace. "Here it's done let's go" said taehyung as he gave his hand to namjoon to grab. And namjoon grabbed his hand for support and stood up.

----

Namjoon and Taehyung were just walking in the park and taehyung's body guard was all present there. "Yah! Why do you always bring your bodyguard do you think i can run away in my condition" and taehyung said "i bring them so that they can protect us , you already know how many enemies i have " and namjoon angrily said "They should protect you from me , i am your biggest enemy be scared of me " and taehyung chuckled and said "ok ok angry bird " and namjoon scoffed.

"You wanna sit" asked taehyung and namjoon nodded his head and taehyung led namjoon to the bench to sit.

"Aww that's so cute" said namjoon as he pointed to a puppy and taehyung got up and took that puppy in his arms and gave it to namjoon. "Oh you are so cute baby" said namjoon as he looked at the puppy with a biggest smile. And kissed the puppy everywhere. "Can we take this?" And taehyung shook his head in denial and namjoon pouted as he let the puppy go. "We can't do that to the puppy, he needs his mom" and namjoon then looked at taehyung and said " Then why did you took me away from my family" and looked down with tears streaming from his eyes and taehyung said "i-i did that because I love you" and namjoon looked at taehyung and said "What type of love is this taehyung , where you kidnap me and then forced me " and taehyung sighed as he sat beside namjoon.

" I know what I am doing is wrong , I haven't had someone whom I can rely on since my childhood. The day i saw you i was mesmerized. That day I knew what it feels like to fall in love. But the day of our marriage you ran away with that jungkook i felt utterly bad. I felt that i lost some part of myself. That's why I kidnap you because I know you will never come to me by yourself. I felt angry every time you said you don't like me . I felt like a loser if you can love him then why not me. And that day i was not able to control my anger , something took over my body and I couldn't resist the temptation. Then the day came when the doctor said we are going to be parents and i felt everything had just fallen at its place. I was so happy. I will take care of you namjoon just don't do anything. Don't leave me " said taehyung as tears fell from his eyes

Namjoon didn't said anything what if taehyung is manipulating him. But nevertheless namjoon said "Let's go home taehyung don't cry" and namjoon just gave a handkerchief to taehyung.

-----

After 10 months

"Jihoonii my baby" said namjoon as he giggled and hugged the child. And taehyung looked at them with a smile. "Oh don't cry" said namjoon as he tried to stop jihoon from crying. "I-i think you need to feed him"said taehyung and namjoon gasped and said "i totally forgot about that sorry" as he opened his shirt and taehyung eyes widened seeing namjoon's body probably his chest.

Namjoon looked at taehyung and said "close your eyes you pervert" and taehyung cheeks turned red as he looked away.

----

Namjoon was sitting on the bed. Should he run away from here with jihoon. Even if he will transform into his wolf , he can't run away from this monster. He sighed at his fate. Will jungkook come and save him or he will have to live here till his death.

He sighed as he got ready he is going for a walk with jihoon and Taehyung. He quickly changed jihoon clothes.

----

Taehyung was walking while pushing the stroller in which jihoon was and namjoom was walking beside him and said "Today's weather is so good" and taehyung nodded his head. Taehyung got a call and he said "wait here joonie I will come" as he went away and namjoon sighed as he grabbed the stroller and started walking again until he saw a watch on the road , he picked it up as his eyes widened , "i-its jungkook's watch" and he looked around and felt that someone tap his hand on his shoulder. He turned around

"That's mine ~" he stopped and he said "n-namjoon!???" And namjoon's eyes widened as he quickly turned back he must be dreaming. He quickly gave the watch as he turned around and slowly slowly pushed the stroller but stopped when the man grabbed his wrist. "J-joon it is really you " said the man as he wiped his tears and hugged him. Namjoon's eyes widened "j-j-jungkook?" And jungkook nodded his head as he kissed namjoon's lips.

Then suddenly he felt someone calling his name "Namjoon? Namjoon you dozed off somewhere what happened" and namjoon looked around and saw no one. "It was a dream?" And taehyung said " are you ok? You are sweating " as he wiped namjoon's sweat with his handkerchief.

"C-can I go to the washroom?" Said namjoon and taehyung nodded his head and namjoon quickly went to the washroom.

---

"What's happening with me God"said namjoon as he quickly wiped his tears. He was going to the washroom until he bumped into someone. He said " sorry I am really sorry" as he looked up and saw that man wearing a cap with written JK "J-jungkook?" And then quickly shook his head "I must be dreaming again" and he quickly went inside the washroom and felt some footsteps behind him. Namjoon was washing his face as he looked up in the mirror but frowned when he saw kook in the mirror. "God stop it " he said as he slapped himself. And looked up but he can still see him and he quickly turned around only to see jungkook

"You are just a dream , you are not real"said namjoon to himself as he was going but the man grabbed his wrist and kissed him. And namjoon's eyes widened. "Joon"the same deep voice , namjoon recognised it. "K-kuku?" Said namjoon as he started crying. "Tell me you are real" and jungkook nodded his head as tears fell from both the lovers eyes. "Where were you why didn't you saved me?" Said namjoon with teary eyes and jungkook said "I-i , when I went to Thailand for the meeting, I was met with an accident and when I was recovered from it after two month , I found out you were missing. I tried to find you but couldn't and my business were falling apart , no one wanted to invest in it after hearing my name. I made a new company with the name of JK. People invested in it when they didn't knew my name and i was confused. The cops said they can't do anything about finding you but i-i tried my best and then I got a news that someone saw you here and after that you know" and namjoon said "Take me and my baby away from here " and jungkook said "baby?" And namjoon was gonna say but then there was a knock on the door " i will come and save you my baby" said jungkook as he ran from the window and namjoon quickly wiped his tears as he went out and opened the door only to see a very terrified taehyung and he hugged namjoon "Are you ok i thought something happened to you " and namjoon felt a warm feeling in his heart after seeing taehyung's concern but he ignored it and said " i am ok where is jihooni?"

____
.
.
Stay safe 🦭💓

Personally I want namjoon to stay with taehyung 😗.