POLITICIAN (edited)

Namjoon was a son of a powerful politician, everything was easy in his life. He was the type of son who would obey his parents even if they were wrong.

_____

"Joon eat this , you look so slim nowadays"said namjoon's mom. Namjoon smiled as he ate what his mom gave him. "Namjoon today is your last day of University right?"said namjoon's dad , namjoon nodded his head. "I am really sorry i won't be able to attend your graduation" and namjoon looked down trying to smile and namjoon's mom said "Yah! He is your son you should attend it , if i will not see you there be ready to have divorce papers thrown on your face " and namjoon shockingly looked at his mom and namjoon's dad shockingly looked at his mom too and nodded his head.

---

Namjoon went to his university and was instantly attacked with a hug . "Hobi"said namjoon as he hugged hobi back. "Finally we are going to leave this hell hole" and namjoon nodded his head. "Agh let's go to the auditorium for the ceremony, i heard that one politician is coming too" and namjoon nodded his head. And they went to the auditorium.

---

Namjoon saw the principal of the university standing near the mic and he said " HELLO! My students finally this year came to an end and you all will be experiencing new life after this day and i hope you all had the best experience here , many of you had bad and good memories, many of you might not like this University some do. Ok moving on we have the chief guest MR.MIN YOONGI " and everyone clapped and hooted.

Namjoon was mesmerized and his eyes met the mr

Namjoon was mesmerized and his eyes met the mr. Politician and they both stared at each other intensely.

----

Namjoon now was feeling nervous giving speech infront of the hot man was not his capability. He wanted the earth to swallow him.

He don't know how he gave the speech but he surely felt the intense gaze of the said POLITICIAN. He bowed at everyone and hurriedly went off the stage and he could see his mom happily watching him and his father smiling.

----

"Why are you so red"asked hobi and namjoon said "i want to go to the washroom wait here"and Hoseok was confused but nodded his head and namjoon went to the washroom

----

Namjoon was washing his face until he saw yoongi in the mirror. Namjoon eyes widened as he hurriedly tried to go out of the  washroom but stopped when he heard yoongi saying "what's your name" and namjoon looked at him and said "k-kim namjoon" and yoongi said "Kim soong's son am i right?"and namjoon nodded his head as he bowed and left from there

----

Namjoon went home while his mind was occupied with yoongi's face but he quickly ignored it when he remembered that his father called him to his office. He went inside the office and saw his father talking to someone on call while smiling. His father cuts the call when he saw namjoon. "Dad you called me "asked namjoon. "Yes joon i wanted to talk to you about something sit there"said his dad. Namjoon sat infront of his dad.

"Uhm namjoon the thing I wanted to talk to you is about your marriage, i want you to marry some one he is a politician too more powerful than us if we will join hands we can destroy our opponents very easily do this for us"said his dad and namjoon looked at his father feeling disappointed. His father " i know it is sudden namjoon but it is for our benifit only". Namjoon didn't what to say "i-

"Please joon don't say no"said his dad and namjoon couldn't say no to his father , he nodded his head and his father instantly smiled as he got up and hugged him. " Your fiance will come and meet you tomorrow, don't go to your university tomorrow ok?"said his father and namjoon nodded his head. 

----

That night namjoon was not able to sleep he just wanted to cry his heart out , he don't want to marry anyone right now he just want to live his life but he can't go against his parents sometimes he wished he was more like hobi who can go against his parents for himself . He sighed as he knew crying will not fix anything. And he tried to fall asleep.

----

The next day namjoon's mom wake him up and said "namjoon if you don't want to marry him please tell me i will talk to your father". Namjoon said "no mom it's ok". His mom sighed as she nodded her head. Then namjoon went to the washroom to take a bath.

----

Namjoon was coming downstairs while gripping on his phone tightly, he could see someone's back who was sitting on the couch and his father was infront of that person smiling widely. His father noticed him and signalled him to come down faster.

That man turned behind when he saw his father signalling someone. And the man was mesmerized by namjoon.

----

Namjoon's was feeling awkward, he has seen that man in T.V. lots of time but he doesn't remember his name. He was feeling bored until his mom said "namjoon take mr.kim to your room". Namjoon nodded his head as he signalled the man to come upstairs with him .

----

Namjoon was feeling awkward but he tried to calm himself and said "what's your name?". That man was shocked as he said "don't you know my name?". Namjoon shook his head in denial. That man chuckled as he said "Kim taehyung". Namjoon nodded his head and asked "what's your age?".

Taehyung smirked as he said "guess". Namjoon thinked a little and said "25?". Taehyung chuckled and said "no i am 30". Namjoon was shocked he is still 21 and this man is 30 looking like a whole buffet. "Are you getting forced to marry me?"asked taehyung. "No it's my own decision"said namjoon and taehyung nodded his head. "Do you like someone?" asked taehyung. " No , i don't"said namjoon as he looked down remembering yoongi and taehyung nodded his head and said "if you like someone else , you can cancel the wedding but if you marry me then you are mine i won't let you go". Namjoon nodded his head and then his mother came and said "are you both done let's go downstairs". Namjoon and taehyung both nodded his head as they went downstairs

.
.
.
__________