My obsessed brother in law

Pairing:joon and jimin

Synopsis:jimin is namjoon's sister husband. But jimin loves namjoon not his sister.

______

"Do you park jimin take Kim namji as your lawful wife , to have and to hold,from this day forward,for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer,in sickness and in health,to love and honour untill death do you part?"
"I do"said jimin in a annoyed tone

"Do you Kim namji take park jimin as your lawful husband, to have and to hold,from this day forward,for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer,in sickness and in health,to love and honour untill death do you part?"

"I do"said namji in a cheerful tone.

"You may kiss now"Said the priest

Namjoon happily watched them , but they didn't kiss each other and everyone didnt think about that much because they thought they might be shy

And they all went to eat dinner the newly married couple should sit together but jimin was sitting beside namjoon, jimin just wanted to devour namjoon Then and there. Suddenly jimin's father asked namjoon "when are you going to marry namjoon" and namjoon started coughing and jimin was just patting his shoulder more like caressing his back. But they ignored it "I am not really sure". "Do you love anyone"asked namjoon's mother teasingly. And namjoon blushed but shook his head in denial while jimin watched him blush with angry eyes.

-------
Namji and jimin's marriage was a arrange marriage and the first day when jimin went to namji's home , he saw a cute boy sitting beside the balcony where he and namji went to talk. Namji introduced that boy as namjoon , he was her brother , jimin could see the sibling bond between them but he doesn't know why he was getting attracted to that boy.

Day by day he was getting attracted towards the boy everyday. And he couldn't help himself but come to their home everyday just to see namjoon's face

----

Continuation from the wedding.

Suddenly jungkook came towards their table , and jimin rolled his eyes. Jungkook is jimin's cousin who has a crush on namjoon. He just wants to kill him but this is not the right time , he will wait a little.

-----

"Kill them"said jimin. "But sir , your wife and your in laws are in that car how can we just crash the car"asked the man. "Just do as I say"said jimin.

-----

Everyone was gathered around where the graveyard is.

Namjoon was crying, his eyes were red and were full of tears

And jimin was hugging namjoon tightly and namjoon cried on jimin's shoulder

Jimin hugged namjoon while patting his back

Everybody felt sorry for them , suddenly someone came and said "joon?"

It was no other then kook. Namjoon break the hug from jimin as he ran towards kook

"Kookie "said namjoon as he cried . Jungkook patted namjoon's back as he tried to calm namjoon down.

Jimin angrily looked at jungkook , the right time has now came , he will kill jungkook too now.

----

"Why everyone is leaving me"said namjoon crying on jimin's shoulder
Jimin felt like he has a won a lottery.
Feeling so happy finally having namjoon in his arms.
"Why did everyone leave me hyung and jungkook promised me he will marry me then why"said namjoon

Jimin's blood boiled.

"I have to go now hyung"said namjoon. "Where?"asked jimin. "I can't live with you right , I will go home now sorry for troubling you"said namjoon

Jimin pinned namjoon on the wall

"

What did you say? You can't leave me I have killed everybody just for you and you will leave me."

"W~~what? You killed everybody"said namjoon.

"Yes and you can't leave me"said jimin

He picked namjoon in the bridle style
And throwed him on the bed

"You really think you can leave me huhh?"said jimin.

Jimin brought handcuffs and put the handcuffs on namjoon

"What are you doing hyung?"said namjoon scared.

He started undressing namjoon. He only undressed his upper part.

He was.............

.

.

MESMERIZED By the boy cute honey tan body.
Namjoon tried to push jimin from his one hand which was free.

"H-hyunh please don't"said namjoon as tears fell from his eyes. "Don't cry baby I will not hurt you ok"said jimin.

.

.
.
.

"I will just give you pleasure"said jimin
"N-no please"cried namjoon but jimin didn't listen as he attacked namjoon's neck and chest. Jimin wanted to do more but he stopped when he looked at namjoon's tear full eyes , he loves him so much he can't hurt him just for his pleasure. He wiped the tears of namjoon and hugged namjoon and covered them with a duvet and said "I will never hurt you joon. I will always love you and cherish you. And you can't leave me alone"

The end ~~~~

Author note🎶

Author note🎶

Should I make part 2 of it?