Meeting Again

There he was , Kim namjoon in the convenience store trying to find that one particular ramen. He pouted it was not there , he was gonna go until he felt someone's hand on his wrist and namjoon turned around. His eyes met the cold black eyes as he felt his heart drop to the ground. "N-namjoon?" Said that man and namjoon eyes started filling with tears but he controlled himself. "Leave my hands Mr.Taehyung" and that man said "Mr.Taehyung? Don't call me that call me your taetae please"as the man's tears fell from his eyes. Namjoon tried to remove taehyung's hand from his wrist and he successfully did it as he ran away from there leaving the crying taehyung behind.

----

Namjoon was sitting on his bed trying to stop his hand from shaking. His face was filled with tears and the door bell rang. Namjoon instantly knew who it was as he went to open the door and instantly attacked the man with hug.
"Chim" he said as he cried on his bestfriend's shoulder. "Joon!? Are you ok?" And namjoon said "I met him chim" and jimin instantly knew who it was and he said "Here i am here right. He won't do anything" and jimin took namjoon to the bedroom and layed him on the bed and layed beside him and hugged him while namjoon's face was snuggled in jimin's neck. "Forget about him joonie , he is not worth it" said jimin and namjoon said "H-how can I? I loved him so much and all he did was to cheat on me " and jimin sighed he knows how much namjoon loves taehyung

----------
Flashback

"Taehyung i forgive you" said namjoon as he looked down and Taehyung instantly smiled as he hugged namjoon "I will not do that again namjoon I promise" It was the first time namjoon saw taehyung cheating on him and he forgived him thinking everyone needs a second chance. Taehyung kissed namjoon's lips and lifted him up and went to their bedroom "I will make it up to you" and namjoon smiled and taehyung giggled as he kissed namjoon's lips

------

"T-taehyung this is the second time you have done this" said namjoon as he cried and taehyung said "i-i" and namjoon said "s-stop it taehyung i am tired of your lying" and taehyung eyes welled up with tears and he said "I am sorry namjoon i really am i was drunk" and namjoon scoffed as he got up and taehyung instantly kneeled down infront of namjoon and said "I will not do it again joon please don't leave me " and namjoon tried to release his leg from taehyung's grip and taehyung said "Please joon trust your husband one last time please . I will die without you" and namjoon looked away his eyes filled up with tears , cheeks red and his hands were shaking. Taehyung quickly got up as he hugged namjoon and namjoon said "Why are you doing this taehyung am i not enough for you?" And taehyung cried as he said "Someone is trying to frame me for cheating namjoon i was drunk and you will always be the best husband" and namjoon tried to push taehyung but taehyung tighten his hug. Taehyung took namjoon's hand and made namjoon slap him. "You can slap me but don't leave''. Namjoon looked down his eyes still filled with tears "One last chance taehyung one last chance" and taehyung hugged namjoon instantly.

----

"Once a cheater always a cheater" said namjoon as he looked at taehyung with tears filled eyes only showing anger and hatred. "Taehyung not once not twice but thrice . Am i really not enough for you!!" Said namjoon and taehyung said "J-joon"as he tried to hug namjoon and namjoon pushed taehyung away and said "I want a divorce " and taehyung eyes widened and he said "n-no please" and namjoon with teary eyes said "I am tired taehyung i am tired of trying to hold into this relationship, don't you ever think of me before doing that!?" And taehyung said "I didn't cheat" as he cried and namjoon scoffed and said "save it" and started putting his clothes in the suitcase while taehyung tried to stop him. "ENOUGH! TAEHYUNG LEAVE MY FUCKING HANDS"said namjoon angrily and taehyung tears fell from his eyes still not leaving namjoon's wrist and namjoon sighed as he took the luggage and went downstairs"n-no please don't go joon" and namjoon looked away and said "I will send the divorce paper tomorrow morning" and started going away.

---

Namjoon was shaking badly while crying and holding his and taehyung's picture. "I love you so much taehyung but why did you do that to me!?" As he cried. "Am i really not enough like eomma said?" He questioned himself.
He looked around his new apartment he bought. He wants to live happily but God always wants him to suffer.

That was the day he decided he will not try to think of taehyung ever again

Flashback ends

--------------

Namjoon woke up and he saw jimin was not beside him. He looked at the bed side table as he saw a note

"Joon i am going back to my house. Mom's condition has worsen, I will give you the updates".

Namjoon nodded his head as he got up and went to the washroom. He looked at himself in the mirror his eyes were puffy and his cheeks had tears stain. His lips were chapped and his hair were messy. Namjoon sighed as he went to take shower

-----

"Sir , one man was seen entering your beloved's home and he existed the apartment at three a.m."said a man in black suit

"Find out about him , I will give you one hour" said that man as he looked at his beloved's photo. "You are so cute joonie bug, just wait for me i will take you away with me and claim you as mine" and that man smirked.

--------------

Part 2 soon...