𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

THE GREY GHOST

~Dragonstone~
129 A.C

After two days of Aestra's 17th nameday, the Queen decided to return back to The Red Keep even if Viserys wished to stay more with his daughter and niece, Alicent said that "It is best to return for your health, husband"
The King was not getting any more better, with every day passing his effigy blasted as the illness spread more and more, soon reaching his soul.

"Oh... how much I'm going to miss you all..." breathed Viserys leaning on his strident stick as Rhaenyra gave him a kiss on the forhead. "So are we, father" she smiled as the king moved to his niece.
"You've grown into a fine woman, my dear" he spoke to Aestra as she gave him a smiling nod. "Thank you, uncle" the princess bowed. "And I'm sure we'll find a match who's worthy of you, huh?" Viserys continued glaring at Rhaenyra and Daemon with an understanding look.
Aestra could feel Aemond's eyes from behind his father burning into her entire body. Jace was furious than ever and she could swear that if no one was to say anything to break this tension he would lose his mind.

Suddenly with a laugh Daemon step forward near his brother putting a hand on his shoulder saying "Me and Rhaenyra will handle it, brother. Now let's get you on board" as he helped Viserys to get on the boat, Daemon winked at his daughter making her exhale in relief. Rhaenyra squeezed her shoulder assuring Aestra that everything will be settled in the right way. She felt Jace's hand taking ahold of hers, a pleased smile appearing on her lips as Aemond scoffed irritated and walked on the boat.

"You've grown beautifully indeed, darling" Alicent said walking at Aestra followed by Helaena and Aegon who was too drunk to say goodbye, everyone was able to notice that.
"You're compliment satisfies me, my queen. Thank you" Aestra bowed as Alicent watched all her movements.
"She is the image of her mother, your grace" Rhaenyra uttered with a superior look making Alicent froze for a second, the princess knew how much this would hurt the queen, this was the exact reason she said it.
"Of-of course she is" Alicent muttered angrily as she put up a forced smile before heading to the boat with a raging gaze.

"We're separating again, Es" Helaena mumbled between her tears, it has been already three months since Aestra lived the Red Keep and now Helaena was the one living her.
"We'll be writing everyday just like we did until now, Hel" Aestra spoke squeezing the princess hand and pulling her into a hug feeling that she was at the urge to burst into tears aswell.
"I love you, Es" Helaena mumbled into her shoulder hugging her tightly.
"I love you too, Hel" Aestra spoke with a sob before she pulled out from the embrace and wiped her tears. Helaena got on the boat after a final hug followed by Aegon who was staring at Aestra's breats the entire time but she did not give any attention to this hillarious behaviour.

"That went well I should say" Daemon said with a smirk coming down the boat right before it set on.
"Thank you, father" Aestra spoke as Daemon passed by her giving her a smile "No problem" he said.
"I hope we won't see these people again soon- ouch" Luke uttered receiving a punch in the arm from Rhaena who rolled her eyes in disappointment as everybody else laughed.
"We shall not, sweet boy" Rhaenyra assured him as they all walked back to the castel.

"So Es, about that race?" Baela pointed out as they were walking in the great halls of the castel. "What race?" asked confused Jace stopping in his way as the rest of the children stopped aswell, only Daemon and Rhaenyra entering the ball room to tell the servants to clean it up. "Dragon race, Jace. Me and the girls have discusted about it all day yesterday" said Aestra informing her stepbrothers that they have nothing to worry about, especially Jacaerys. "We wish to see if Moondancer is faster than Cannibal" uttered Baela with excitement and enthusiasm wrapping her arm around Aestra neck as they both giggled happily. "Wait a second" Lucerys spoke as everyone turned to him slightly surprised. "Why can't me and Jace join you?" he spatted leaning his arm on Jace's shoulder, both of them eager to accompany the girls. "Because it's a girls' afternoon, Luke" Rhaena snapped crossing her arms walking next to her sisters. "Okay, okay. Got it" he put up his hands in deffense a little surprised by her answer. "Let's go then" Aestra spoke with a laugh trying to calm down the tension between those two who clearly were upset about something.
As she made her way from behind her sister, Aestra felt that someone caught her arm making her turn around in question "Please be careful" Jace muttered looking into her eyes wanting her to understand his meaning. She smiled softly at him before kissing him on the cheek "I will. Do not worry" she whispered with a nod seeing that he wasn't really sure about it but he eventually let go of her arm.