𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

^THE CANNIBAL^

128 A.C
!TW: violence, murder!

AESTRA HAS NEVER FOUND herself bonding with a dragon, all her life she was told by Alicent and many more that she will never claim a dragon one reason that people could believe she was a bastard which indeed she was but all those years this secret was kept away from her. She always thought that king Viserys and queen Alicent were her parents but with the time passing she knew deep in her soul that she was lying to herself if she accept that thought.

The queen always scolded Aestra for the reason that Aemond didn't claim any dragon like Helaena and Aegon, but after Laena's death he managed to claim Vhagar the Queen of all Dragons, an event that closed many mouths about the doubt they had for the prince, but for Aestra the questions still remained.

She thought that if Aemond succesed in claiming a dragon she will be as well. She had heard about rare and mysterious creatures as the ice dragons and how few Targaryens claimed them, she found herself dreaming of one, their beautiful light blue scales, eyes of pale blue crystal, vast transculent wings and breath of cold.

"Iksan otāpagon hen iā brōzi syt ao, valītsos" (I am thinking of a name for you, boy) said Aestra as she was lying on the parky grass with her hands on her tummy staring a the morning blue sky. The dragon sniffed turning his head towards her as he was lying as well beside her looking at her in question.

"Skoros? kostan daor brōzagon ao Sheep Stealer" (What? I can not call you Sheep Stealer) spoke Aestra raising up on her feet moving closer to the dragon and placing her hand on his snout caressing it gently as he closed his eyes moving closer to her puffing softly as Aestra put on a smile at the sight of her bond with him.
"Skorkydoso nūmāzma Aerwon?" (How about Aerwon?) uttered Aestra cocking her head to the side as the dragon opened his eyes staring into the princess ones as a pleased growl escaped his muzzle, Aestra smiling widely. She loved of the way her dragon reacted when she proposed that name, it was an honorable choice because she had chosen the name that was close enough to her mother's.

It privileged the woman, even if nobody ever had the chance to meet her mother and many will be surprised to hear Aestra call the dragon like that it won't matter because it was special for her and it was enough.

"Nyke ūndegon ao lanta issi biare hēnkirī" (I see you two are happy together) uttered Daemon standing a few feet away from Aestra and Aerwon but close enough to be heard.

"Kessa īlon issi" (Yes we are) responded Aestra turning her head at Daemon giving him an innocent smile, Aerwon started growling silently but Aestra caressed his snout whispering "Lykirī, ziry's sepār kepa" (Calm, it's just father) as the creature peaced a bit but little grumbles could be heard coming from him as he examined vigilant the rogue prince who made a step forward trying to be closer to his daughter.