𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟞

{The Princess and The Queen}

~
120 A.C

"AEGON WAS BORN on Dragonstone to Lord Aerion Targaryen and Lady Valaena Velaryon. He had an older sister, Visenya, and a younger sister, Rhaenys. As the tradion was Aegon married within the family. However, instead of taking only one sister to wife, as had been common, he married both of them. It is believed that he married Visenya out of duty-because as his elder sister he needed to wed her to secure his succession-but he married Rhaenys out of love. Aegon had claimed the dragon Balerion for his own prior to his marriage."

"What are you doing, Aestra?" said Alicent taking her daughter's book in her own hand.
"Mother! I just started it, I want to find more about... Targaryens." explained Aestra with a scared face because she knew her mother, the queen, would scold her again about her debts.

"You just started. You are a princess, a Targaryen one, and you have-" "Responsibilities to this kingdom and to this family. I am aware of that, you know. Isn't Haelena enough?" Aestra cut off her mother before she could continue her entire speech again and again.
"So, now you are being rude" quothed Alicent walking slowly at the window as her daughter watched her closely.

"Rhaenyra gave birth to a son..." spoke Alicent from the window with a cold and furios voice.
"How is she?" asked the blue-eyed princess raising from her bed.
"Recovering" Alicent told her daughter knowing that this will give her a motive to do something.
"I shall go see her" walked Aestra to her door room happy that she will see her new nephew.
"You spend to much time with Rhaenyra's sons and you know that they are not who they claim to be." that was the only thing Aestra could hear from her mother's voice before she closed the door leaving the queen still staring at the window of her dorm.

----------::----------

Rushing through the castel corrindors, with her brown flowery gown and her little footsteps being heard as an echo, to Rhaenyra's dorm just to see little Joffrey. She did not care what her mother said about them, she loved Jace and Luke, she loved playing with them, laughing with them, even crying was a common thing. And she loved Rhaenyra so much, she adored her not just as a mother, but as a person, an important one.

They were her family, not that she did not love her brothers and sister, she tolerated them, Aegon was hard to support. Even if he is the oldest, he is acting like a cunt just because she is the youngest and he can mess with her. Haelena was the most tolerable, they did not talk much, Haelena was catched into her dreams and lonliness ,but they had a normal sister-relationship. Aemond, her twin brother, mother says, wants to bond with a dragon more than anything because he does not have one. Viserys, her father, was to occupied with his duty as king to have time to spare with his children. Alicent, her mother, hates that Aestra is closed with Rhaenyra and her kids and wants her to be the perfect princess to be a back-up for Haelena.