𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟠
{The Lord Of The Tides}

𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟠{The Lord Of The Tides}

128 A.C

AESTRA WAS RUNNING down the corridor not caring about the fact that the servants and the knights saw her and wanted to find what happened to her, she didn't listen, she didn't want to hear them. All she could think about was the fact that the boy who was the most dear person to her in this cruel world was taken away. She didn't understand why she felt that way, Jace never made signs towards her, anyway they were children back then, but now she has seen him again, grown up at the age of adulthood. Maybe she didn't have the right to be upset about the situation, Jace and Baela had seen each in this past 8 years and she didn't. It was gathered that perhaps he loved Baela and forgot about her or she remain just a friend from childhood. She took the left way and was on the corridor were her dorm was. She walked to hit with her cheeks wet and tears coming down at them. Aestra entered her dorm, closed the door and collapsed on her knees, her breath became heavily as sobs were escaping her mouth. She felt so hurt like her heart just broke into peaces, she never felt like that before, somehow she knew why, deep down she knew... it was because she loved him, she has loved him since they were children, he was the only comforting person she ever had, always when her brothers mostly Aegon laughed at her because she didn't possed a dragon or for many other things he always had her back, he always protected her. It was not like she was losing him, he wasn't sent to die or anything but he wasn't going to be with her, comfort her, protect her, smile to her, look at her, talk to her, love her the way she wanted... because he was loyal to Baela now.
All of a sudden a loud knock was heard that made Aestra lift really fast from the floor.
"Who- who is it?" asked Aestra trying to sound like she hadn't cried just as much as a little child the past moments
"It's me Janet, your maid, princess. Should I come in?" said the woman from the other side of the door. Aestra wiped away her tears and cleaned her dress from the dust of the floor.
"Yes, you may." said Aestra staying straight in the middle of her dorm.
"Oh my godness!" exclaimed Janet when she entered the room putting her hand on her chest in shock of the view she had in front of her. The princess was full of dirt over her knees and her face was pale as the snow, her eyes now red being the only ones who could be seen on her face, her hair tangled and free from the beautiful hairstyle she had.
"Princess, what happened to you?" asked the maid as she closed the door and checked that no one was near.
"Noth-nothing." answered Aestra playing nervously with one lock from her hair. The maid lifted her eyebrown and crossed her arms as she checked the princess again with her eyes.
"I shouldn't be asking and I don't think I will but you must pull yourself together and prepare for the family dinner from this evening." said the maid as she bypassed Aestra going at the princess's wardrobe.
"Family-? Family Dinner?!" exclaimed Aestra as she turned her gaze towards Janet who was searching in the closet really preoccupied.
"You've heard me. Now you should go and take a long and relaxing bath which I prepared for you and after you'll get dressed." explained Janet as she looked at the dress none giving her a pleased face.
"Who had the idea?" asked Aestra concered about the fact that she wasn't told about any kind of supper.
"The Queen. Now hurry up. You must be ready in a few moments, it is almost evening." said Janet taking a dress out of the wardrobe but after a second she put it back making a loathing face.