♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

Start from the beginning

"Yep. Nice to meet you" I hope he realised I was not interested in him. To be very blunt.

5 minutes. 2 to go.

Well this is just awkward isn't it?

Is it getting hot in here is it just me?

He spent the last 5 minutes rambling about English which I did not realise he apparently takes with me. He cracked a few jokes and honestly he's not a bad guy.

Just as he was about to whisper something in my ear the tent door ripped open and I'm met with ocean green eyes.

"I think that's time." Jameson shot Lewis a seething look.

Why is he so angry?

Lewis attempted to walk out the door when Jameson stopped him dead in this tracks by pacing a hand in his cheats.

"What the hell man?" Lewis screws up his face dramatically.

Jameson doesn't even seem phased by this.

"Do you have no manners or respect?" Jameson spat in return. Lewis looked angry now. "Ladies first."
He holds the tent door open for me, giving Lewis a smug look as I quickly step past them both and try to run away.

That was until Jameson caught my hand and pulled me back so I almost crashed into his chest.

"What was that about?" I breathed. Jamesons eyes were frantically looking at me as if he could find answers to his questions.

"Did he touch you? I swear to go-"

"Jameson nothing happened." I moved my hand out of his so I could grab his other one, hoping the subtle touch would calm him down.

It worked.

Why is he panicking so much?

I gave his hands a reassuring squeeze and slowly turned to walk away when Lewis appeared again.

"It was nice meeting you Clara!"

I smiled at him. "You too." (It wasn't nice it was awkward) Jameson stood next to me, his eyes cold as steel. The height different was kind of funny, Lewis looked so small compared to him.

"So...fancy a walk in the woods?" He tilts his head to the side and smiles.

"Sure." I shrug, "I'll be with you in a second." I reassure him with a smile. He walks away grinning and I turn back to Jameson, his eyes burning into the back of Lewis.

"What was that?" Jameson's eyes snap to mine, electrifying and deep.

"What was what?" I tilt my head.

"There's no way you're going on a walk alone with that jerk-"

"Why not." I crossed my arms and gave him a confused look.

"Surely you're not agreeing to go with him?" He stepped closer to me.

"I did just agree too-"

"God, Clara." His breath was hot and his lips were inches from mine. "I don't think that's safe, love."

Something in my stomach flipped at those words but I tried to remain calm.

"I'll be fine." I locked eyes with him and his eyes melted slightly. I shivered from the cold. Without sitting by the fire it was freezing.

"Clara! Let's go!" Lewis shouted from across the campfire.

"I'll be fine Jameson. I'll be back in a few minutes. Nothing will happen." I cross my arms in an attempt to keep warm as Lewis jogs up to us.

Jameson pulls of his hoodie smoothly and hands it to me. "Here."

Lewis's eyes bore into Jamesons and the two had some sort of glaring match as I put the hoodie on, swallowing me in warmth and the most amazing smell...

Snap out of if Clara.

"Well, we'll be back in a minute!" I squeeze Jamesons hand and attempt to walk away. Jameson tugs me back again.

He leans down and whispers in my ear so Lewis can't hear. "Please don't do anything stupid, love."

I look up into his concerned eyes. "I'll try not too." I grinned.

I really hope this is safe.

——-♛——

*Enter Jealous Jameson*
Someone's starting to become jealousss. Only subtly at the minute, but y'all already know ;)

Poor Clara is so oblivious, but not for long...hint hint.
!this chapter has not been edited for sorry for any grammar mistakes!

Sorry if this chapter was bad, I just finished my first week of exams. BUT GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 28k WTH?!

Next chapter, Jameson's POV 🤭