Chapter 4 Let's go camping

* At today White was in the bus with all The students *
White:I wonder where we going today Maybe kind of field trip or something like umm Camping I guess we are doing camping
* The bus Has stop and look's like Doing. Camping *
White: ok time to get out of the bus
* all the Students got out of the bus White got he's Tablet with him *
Braidom: Uh Teacher, what is this Field trip
White: yeah Are we doing some kind of camping or something
Teacher: ( reclining) Yeah Uzi idea Ask her
Braidom and White: who?
Uzi: I've sat next to you for years
* Uzi's speaking startles everyone as Emily crosses herself *
White: Uzi You Just Scared Us To Death!!!?
Uzi:Bite me! I ask to go alone he's mad at your test scores.
Teacher: no-year-end Bones no Learning.
Braidom: So we're just Unsupervised-
*The murder drones come crashing down in front of them. White Transform to Kaioken right in front of them *

White; It looks like There's 2  murder drone I guess i Should Deal with it by myself * the murder drone turns to them menacingly ready to kill them and ingest their warm sweet oil before suddenly turning jovial it was N And V The two of them of yo...

White; It looks like There's 2 murder drone I guess i Should Deal with it by myself
* the murder drone turns to them menacingly ready to kill them and ingest their warm sweet oil before suddenly turning jovial it was N And V The two of them of you are shown dressed as camp counselor with V's outfits hugging her curves in all the right places.

White; It looks like There's 2  murder drone I guess i Should Deal with it by myself * the murder drone turns to them menacingly ready to kill them and ingest their warm sweet oil before suddenly turning jovial it was N And V The two of them of yo...

White:....
V:( Blow a kiss at White)
N: welcome campers let's sound off ( points at V) One ( Points at himself) Two
* He pauses wanting the Students to continue no one moves until V Shoot a Random student*
White: V WHAT THE BOT GIRL?!!! *He turns off the Kaioken*
N: that's everyone ( Whisper to V) Minus one...(Loudly to the Students) We got so many distracting activities planning so no Sneaking off to in Investigate stuff!
White: investigate stuff?
* N slyly gestures to Uzi *
White: you know I'm about to go somewhere by myself
N: no can do White I'm sorry You Can't go anywhere we need to stick together
White: Fine * got a idea *
White; can I go use the bathroom
N: Sure but make it back ok don't get lost White: Ok
White mind; I can't believe he actually fell for it
* White was Walking around at night He Notice he's see house He open the door

(Loudly to the Students) We got so many distracting activities planning so no Sneaking off to in Investigate stuff!White: investigate stuff?* N slyly gestures to Uzi *White: you know I'm about to go somewhere by myself N: no can do White I'm sorry...