3- "secret"

WALKER

i wake up from the startling sound of my alarm , i quickly hit snooze and start to get ready.

after i'm done , i head downstairs i run into callie and fia.

i look at fia and give her a small smile , i want to make sure she's okay but i didn't want to talk about it in front of callie , just in case she wanted to keep it a secret.

i make my way downstairs, and the whole family is already back because they had to go out of town for an appointment leena and tanner had.

i say goodmorning and sit , then behind me come fia and callie.

fia sits across from me , next to tanner and i can't help but stare at her as she's talking to my parents. how does she look so good in the morning?

i continue to eat my breakfast , but we still share small glances.

whenever she begins to turn around the slightest i quickly pretend like i wasn't looking.

we all finished eating , and got up to put the dishes in the sink.

as we put them away , fia got closer "it's rude to stare , scobell" she whispered.

i look at her , she smiled then walked back to callie.

"god i'm gonna hate this" i thought.

CALLIE

i see fia whisper something to walker , she was smiling.

i was gonna overthink it , but i chose to brush it off because knowing fia she probably was just making fun of him.

fia walks back to me as we start going to the living room upstairs , while the rest of my family were downstairs still.

WALKER

they went upstairs , i decide to sit downstairs for a while but i really needed to find a way to talk to fia.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom be right back" i heard my sisters voice from upstairs.

so i got up from the couch , and went upstairs , taking my chance.

"hey , fia. how are you doing? are you feeling better" i asked as i sat next to her.

"yes walker , thanks for asking. and really , thanks for what you did. i know i didnt thank you enough last night i was just kinda shocked since i usually help myself with these things" she said , looking at me.

"it's okay , don't worry about it. it's normal , callie used to have panic attacks too sometimes, i don't know if you remember that" i mutter.

"yes i remember, i'm sure you helped her a lot. because what you did really helped me calm down" fia said.

i smile , "you know it's very normal to have panic attacks , the first time seems very freaky tho".

"yeah i know , i mean the panic attack was about my blood sugar being low" she says.

"yeah i figured , that's why you had the juice" i respond.

"mhm , thanks for helping me with that too. i don't always have my diabetes under control , even though i like to think that i do" she confesses.

"sof why didn't you tell me this" callie said , standing behind us with her arm crossed and a concerned look on her face.

fia quickly turned around , so did i. "i'm sorry cal, i just didn't know how to. it's no big deal though i'm fine" she said.

"no big deal? fia you had a panic attack and your blood sugar was very low while i was asleep" callie said in a more serious tone.

"it's okay cal, i was there" i spoke up , "what if you didn't know what to do walker? fia you should've woken me up" my sister argued.

"well he did know what to do , and besides i couldn't have went upstairs to wake you up while i was frozen , having a full on panic attack" fia defended.

"okay , shit. blame me for being concerned for my best friend" she scoffed as she walked away back to her room.

me and fia share a glance , she looked sad.

"i should go talk to her" she said under her breath , i nodded.

FIA

i knock on callie's door , i hear a faint come in.

i open the door , closing it behind me. "hey" i said sitting next to cal on her bed.

"i'm sorry for being harsh back there , i just didn't want you to freak out cuz i was okay" i explain.

"no i'm sorry , i did freak out and i shouldn't have. i guess i'm just used to being the one being on your side for these things , and i was just mad at myself for not being there for you" she said.

"hey it's ok , walker was there. which basically means you were there scientifically cuz you are twins and-" i started — not knowing where that was going before thankfully callie interrupted.

"shut up , idiot" she chuckled and hugged me , i hugged her back.