2 - "safe"

NOBODY

fia turns around , only to be met by walker.

her face was pale , and she looked tired.

"hey , what's wrong? is everything okay?" he got closer.

then her worst fear happened , she started having a panic attack — about her blood sugar being low.

she froze and didn't respond to him, her breathing got quicker and she put the juice down.

he noticed her breathing and quickly helped her sit on the chair that was around the kitchen island.

he led her to the chair and she sat.

he grabbed the juice along with him , setting it on the kitchen island quickly.

he noticed her hands starting to shake very quickly.

he put his  hand over both of hers , moving his thumb in circular motions in hopes of calming them down.

"hey it's okay , breath in and breath out" he told , she followed his breathing.

breathing in.

and breathing out.

as her breathing calmed down , in between breathes he held the juice up for her , allowing her to take little sips.

her breathing got better as she drank more of the juice , walker holding it since her hands were still under his other one.

a tear fell down her cheek , walker set the juice down because it was empty now anyway.

he wiped off the tear , "it's okay , you're safe" he said gently.

she looked at him then back down at their hands.

she slowly lifted them up , hinting she was better now.

she looked back at the blonde haired boy , his face still filled with concern as he looked at her.

"thank you walk, i don't know what i would've done without you" she said.

"of course fia, are you sure it's better now?" he asked.

she quickly nodded , "i'm gonna head back upstairs , goodnight".

"goodnight fia, if anything happens just wake me up okay?" he said

she felt stupid she had to be taken care of , since she was used to taking care of herself all the time but she just gently nodded and went back upstairs.