The Loneliness Within

Amaya excelled in combat training, her every strike precise and deadly. She became renowned as the camp's strongest warrior, admired and feared by her peers. But behind her outward strength, there was an underlying loneliness that plagued her. Despite her victories, she longed for a connection, a sense of belonging that extended beyond her battle prowess.

She spent her nights staring at the starlit sky, hoping for a sign from her divine parent. The nights grew colder, the weight of her loneliness pressing upon her heart. She knew she was meant for something more, but she couldn't shake the feeling of being adrift, disconnected from the world around her. She felt that something was coming, and it was coming fast. It would be dangerous and scary. Something that would challenge her and her peers for whatever this might be.

She knew that no matter what would happen, she would need to protect whoever was going on this quest with her. She needed to prepare herself mentally for whatever she might find. She couldn't allow herself to be distracted. She could feel the fear beginning to build in her chest, threatening to overwhelm her. She pushed it away.

Focusing on whatever is approaching them would give her something other than who she truly is to think about.