65. you don't love me anymore

Start from the beginning

Karan was stunned to hear this from her, he was trying his best, he also felt they were lagging something but never thought she could think all this.

She throwed things at him and he knew she is going out of control, he held her tighter in his arms" never, I repeat never again you will feel this way teju.. Its my promise "

Teja " don't promise when u can't fulfill it karan "

Karan " you r thinking wrong teja, it's nothing like that. You r my baby and still everyone love you, aashvi is little one and may be you felt different but it nothing intentional. Just bcoz of aashvi arrival, nothing changes and y r u thinking all this. I know this is not from today and why didn't you shared all this to me before.. Teja, I love you and how can you think, you r invisible to me, abhi bhi I went to "

She stopped him with a question " really karan, you love me.. You really do ... You know what, I feel I m not important to you anymore, you always wanted a baby and abhi aapko baby milgaye, so now I m not important in your life.. I understand "

He was hurt beyond hearing her words, she thought this low about him and before she could realize what she is uttering, he walked away leaving her and the room door shut with a loud sound making her come back to her senses and she immediately regretted saying it. She was feeling so low and she uttered nonsense. She knew she screwed it, she shouldn't have said that.

She walked outside immediately to hold him and say she was wrong, she didn't mean it, but he was not there. She was crying, in the middle of living room but he wasn't there to hold her this time and say her not to cry.

Papa " arey teju kya hua "

She wiped her tears as her back was facing him, she turned with a fake smile and nodded no.

Papa " go and see the refrigerator, your surprise is there. I know you were trying to find where it was "

She frowned and he signalled her to go, she walked to the kitchen and opened them to see, all her favorites were stocked up, her eyes teared up again, he remembered, he didn't forget.

She walked back to their room and saw her favorite flowers, just like how she wants, he never missed them during her periods,she slumped on the bed crying louder, she wanted him, she wanted him at this moment. Her cramps were increasing every passing second bcoz of her constant crying and that made it worse.

Teja pov " please come back to me sunny, I want you please.. Please hold me. Don't leave me.. I need you.. Please"
......................................................................

He was sitting in the other room, yes he didn't leave the house, but hide himself in another room, he was shattered, he wasn't ready for her accusations. He never stopped loving her, may be him showing it often might have reduced bcoz of the happening in their life, but for him, she is his world. How can she think like that.

Karan's eyes were filled with tears
" you r important to me teja.. You r.. Only you.. Teja I can survive without anything but not you, you r my oxygen, how can you think of me like this. Kya meine itni badi galti kiye ki tune socha meine baby keliye tere sath hai. Kya mera pyaar itna weak hai.. Y I am always facing this in my life. "

He was crying when his phone rang making him look at it. He saw papa kundrra calling him and he picked the call.

Papa " sunny, where r you, teju fainted, come home soon "

He felt his heart beat stopped for a second, his traitor legs ran towards the room opening the door and papa was shocked to see him coming from next room, he moved towards teju and picked her up.