I opened my laptop and tried to trace the hacker. He seems to be a tough one but I am a pro in such stuff. I traced him finally after 45 minutes and asked Abhishek to handle it our way as I didn't want the news to be leaked to the media which may affect my company's shares in the market. By the time we fixed everything it was already early morning. 

I drove home and saw Isha sleeping on the couch in an uncomfortable position. Maybe she was waiting for me when she dozed off. I took her in my arms and placed her on the bed without disturbing her sleep. I too laid down beside her as we still have some time before going to work. 

When I opened my eyes next time she is not beside me. I saw the watch and it was already 7'o clock. I did my morning chores and got ready in my office attire. She came in when I was checking a file and sat opposite me with two coffee cups in her hands. She forwarded me one which I took with my full concentration on file. 

"Ahem!" She cleared her throat to gain my attention but I just ignored her. I want her to talk to me. Why is she behaving weirdly? She did the same two more times and finally gave up and went into the closet. She came out all ready for work and went out without saying bye like every day. I chuckled at her antics and followed her but my phone rang and she walked away while I was on call. But why didn't she call me instead of clearing her throat?

I shrugged off the thoughts and walked out taking my car keys. When I came out of home I saw her requesting Khanna for something. He is saying no but she is requesting him to do that. Finally, she got angry and got into the car. She closed the door with a bang and drove off. Her security too rushed after her. What's wrong with her? Why is she behaving weirdly?

I got a call from Abhishek about the meeting and I too went to my office to attend the meeting. The meeting went well and we got the deal. Abhishek suggested we should have lunch to celebrate the deal and we all agreed. We went to a 5-star hotel and had our lunch. When desserts were served I saw Abir and a girl having lunch. I can't see her face as her back is facing towards me. Soon, Isha too joined them along with Shreya. What are these people doing here? I thought they would be at the office. 

I called Isha but she cut the call. She did the same 2 more times and sent me a text saying She is busy. Then I called Abir but that idiot too disconnected my call. What the hell is wrong with my wife and my brother? Why are they ignoring my calls? And what are they doing here in the first place?

I gestured for Abhishek to look at them and he was equally shocked seeing them there. He too called Abir but Abir being Abir, ignored his calls too. I called her head of security and he being my employee couldn't ignore my call and answered it. I asked him to hand over the mobile to Isha and he went to her and passed the mobile. She took the mobile from him with a crying expression. Cute!

"Concentrate idiot" My brain mocked me. I again came back to my stoic face and waited for her to speak.

"Hello!" She said with fear lacing her voice. I smiled internally but maintained strictness in my voice.

"Where are you?" I asked her in a strict tone. She made a crying face looking around but she was unable to see me as I was sitting on the first floor where they were on the ground floor.

"At Chowdary's" She answered giving death glares to Abir.

"What? Why did you go there?" I asked her.

"Why can't I come here? I was hungry so came here to have lunch!" She said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"So, you traveled 30 km to have lunch when you have many cafes, restaurants, and hotels near your office too?" I asked her and I could see her cursing Abir.

"Yes! The food here is tasty, so I came here to have food! Do you have a problem?" She asked in one go without any breaks.

"No, but I would have joined you if you had informed me beforehand as it is just 2 km from our office," I said and she became angry all at once. 

"I would have informed if someone had time to spare a glance at me when I was trying to gain their attention in the morning," she said and cut the call without giving me any chance to speak. They discussed something during lunch which I obviously cannot hear but they all seemed to be in great tension. Isha consoled Abir and they had their lunch. The girl went in her way. Isha took Abir's hand and walked out after paying the bill. Shreya followed them. What's going on in her little brain? Are they in some problem? I have to find it out in the evening.  I am not someone who keeps tabs on his wife but I have had a bad feeling since morning. So, I just want her to be safe and I am not sure who that girl with them was. And, Ishaan said Isha had a meeting now but she is here. What's happening?