"Babe you seem a bit stressed and a little cranky, so how about you take a nice warm soothing bath." He said. I didn't want to answer because I didn't want to talk to him, but I really need a bath to because it sounds so peaceful and relaxing, and I need a good clean anyway. So I nodded my head. "See baby I know what you want, like I said a bath can release stress, and also sex can help that." He said now looking in my eyes to get my attention.

Oh god not the hormones, I thought to myself. I shot him a glare and moved my arms above my body to show him that I wasn't in good condition, because he was right sex was what I needed, expecially right now. "Ya I know that your injured right now baby, but as soon as your better, ohhh just wait." He said now picking me up and carrying me to my bathroom.

I really couldn't wait. Damn it why me. Im just glad I had my own bathroom in my room because I had all the privacy I could get. And also in the middle of the night I wouldn't have to go walking into a hall and stub my toe against a wall. I just had to get up and walk across my room.

He started the water before he put me and and set it to warm and waited for it to fill up. When it was almost half way full he lifted me up and gently set me down in the tub. I was gonna wait till he would leave so then I could take my cloths off cause I wasn't gonna give him the opportunity to see me, when he's horny, but as much as I would like to I also just wanted me time.

"You know when people take a bath they usually take there cloths off." He seductively said walking to me as he licked his lips. I wanted to say something but i knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to get me to give in and talk to him and he wanted to see how far he could push my feeling and hormones. But I dont want to give him that opportunity.

"Or I could just join you." He said now putting both his hands on both sides of the bath tub as he leaned slightly over me. It felt like my heart was gonna beat out of my chest and im pretty sure if he got closer he would be able to hear it.

I looked down at the water to try to distract myself before i ended up either making out with him or say something but I'm really stubborn so I still refused. He stood up now taking off his shirt. His hard toned abs were shinning as the steam from the bath hit them, he ran his fingers through his hair messing it up a little, as he licked the corner of his mouth and came closer to me. I couldn't take it anymore. "NO." I shouted. "Calm down love I was just messing around, but I'd be more then happy to join you." He said with a soft smile on his face.

He walked over to me and chrouched down so we were eye level, "But see what I can do to get you to talk to me." He said in a low voice as he stood up and winked. The voice he used frightened me and sent a chill down my spin.

His brown eyes twinkled with a spark, and his brown hair with blond striks were now ruffled up and his abs still glowing from the steam of the water. He walked over and shut off the water now that the tub was full and he put his shirt back on now that he was done tormenting me. " I knew you couldn't resist me." He said laughfing while he broke the silence.

He walked over to me and leaned forward, I sat still. He came closer now knowing that I wasn't going to close the distance so he kissed the corner of my mouth causing me to groan. "Ughh you tease." I said growling.

"Ahh so now you wanna talk to me." He said backing away from me. I just rolled my eyes. He smirked. "Well I'll leave you to it then." He said now walking out the door to let me have my bath in peace. Finally.

I gently took off my cloths and washed my hair, and scrubbed my body. After I was done I drained the tub but I still needed to rinse off because there was probably left over dirt on my body from the bath water so I called Calum if he could come help me rinse off really quick in the shower. I grabbed my phone that Calum had put on a chair that was by the tub and pressed call. He answered on the first ring.