Omae Umasou da na

Start from the beginning

Before Heart could say anything about it, Umasou started to climb up on me. And once he was comfortable on my head, I started to walk towards the meadow.

Heart and myself sat down and let Umasou go nuts with eating the plants in the meadow. As I was watching Umasou eating his food, I noticed at the corner of my eye that Heart was staring at me.

"Heart have I not told you that it's very rude to stare at someone for long periods of time?"

"Sorry Star, it's just that I'm surprised that you aren't talking to me about my screams from last night." Heart says as he too looks at Umasou.

"Well from what they way you sounded last night, I could assume that it was a personal nightmare. So there's no need to rush into it, whenever you feel read to talk about it Heart then I'll be here ready to listen."

'Good lord I'm starting to sound like my mother.'

'Isn't that a good thing though?' Azukirius questions in my mind.

'Only when necessary Azu now shut it and bother me later please.'

'Okay Ms. Testy jeez.'

"What a predicament. Won't he eventually be all over the place and get separated from me and Star? I have no choice but to wait for him to get huge." Heart mutters to himself.

"Hey Heart I'm getting a little bit hungry, I'm going to get something to eat."

"I'll go eat something too." Heart says as he comes with me.

Narrator POV

Just as Heart and Star start to leave, Umasou starts to follow them but, they both end up hearing him and stop walking.

"He's following us Heart. And if you plan to leave Umasou here, try to use kindness first then roughness okay?" Star whispers to Heart who lightly nods.

"Why are you following us?" Heart questions the little one as he looks behind him.

"Um... I'll always follow you both around mom and dad!" Umasou says happily.

"I see. But Umasou, there are times parents want to be alone.

*Turns around to face Umasou and does the kindness approach first*

So wait for us back where you were, okay?" Heart says semi-cutely to the little one.

As Star does her best not to laugh at Heart, she couldn't help but admit that he's trying to be a good parent.

"Got it!" Umasou says not completely understanding what his dad was asking of him.

"Good kid." Heart says as he gets up to leave.

Just as he was about to leave, Star hears Umasou starting to follow them again.

"Uh, you do realize he didn't get it right?" Star says as she reminds Heart that this is a baby that he was talking to.

*Turns around quickly and uses the really rough approach now*

"Do you understand?!

*Star eyes widen in shock and tries not to laugh her tail off, while Heart places Umasou near the meadow and lays down the law.*

You wait here, we'll be back soon! He could have been eaten." Heart says in concern as he walks off with Star close behind him as she tries to contain her laughter.

Thankfully the two rexes found some herbivores eating and decided to go ahead and catch at least a really big one. As the two finished eating their meal, they both figured it was time to head back before Umasou gets worried.