CHAPTER 13: BAD DAY

Start from the beginning

I could not take anymore of it. I said "Look you can have him.  As far as I'm concerned you did me a favor. Rob is a disgusting piece of trash. The only thing I hate is that I was ever with him. Makes my skin crawl the fact that I slept with him. he disgusts me. he is not the love of my life. And you don't need to worry about me someday finding someone I already have a great man. A hot man. Way hotter and sexier than Rob, and sweeter too.   I feel sorry for you Kris that you are actually stuck with a guy like Rob.   I do thank you because if it wouldn't have been for you, I would not have met my new man."

Why did I do that? God, Kris made me so mad, but still. I mean I don't have a new man. I have to admit that the whole time I said it I was thinking of Tom. I mean Tom is the hottest man I've ever seen. his dark black hair, his eyes, his face, his cheeks, his adam's apple, his jaws, his abs, I mean let's face it Tom Hanson is perfection.  But he's not my man, and he never will be. I mean we aren't even friends. And no way a hot guy like him would ever want to be with me. Ever. And I don't want to ever trust another man again with my heart or my body.  But why did I go on and on about having a man. 

Thank God I asked Ben to come with me as my date, I mean he is a hot guy, not like Tom.  But now what do I do. I mean I pretty much said that I was head over heels for this guy, I don't want to act all lovey dovey crap with Ben. I don't want him touching me, nor do I want to send him any signals and have him misunderstand. I was hesitant in asking him to do me this favor, because I was worried he would then think I wanted to date him. Which no I don't. Not at all. He's my neighbor, that's it.

Like I said this goes from bad to worse. My aunt is so relieved and happy for me so excited about me having a boyfriend. Wants to know all about him. How we met, everything. Before I can answer Rob comes. She thought it was important he come because we need to air all this out, so that there is no fighting or tension at the wedding to ruin this dream wedding of Kris's.  Rob kisses her cheeks and forehead right in front of me, calling her baby and I mean just disgusting and gross.  The morals of these two people astound me. Like have a little bit of decency. To not carry on in front of me. 

I flashback to walking in on them, I was at work, but had to run home to get something, and then saw that both Rob was home, instead of at work, but that my cousin's car was in my drive.  Didn't think anything about it. I mean she was like a sister to me. Stayed all night at my house after a night out, we went shopping together, out to eat, double dates with her bf and me and Rob.  I unlock the door don't see them. I head into the kitchen they aren't there. I think maybe they are in the backyard. I go out there, Nope.  Now I'm starting to have a sick feeling. I mean why would they both be upstairs.

I head up the stairs and I see clothes on the floor, bra and panties only they aren't mine, I don't have that color.  I feel sick. I hear them, then look and see them.  Memories of that day flood my mind as I am watching them pretty much makeout in front of me.  My aunt had gone to the kitchen so then when she came back, she stopped them.

So my Aunt said, "Rob my dear beautiful niece was just telling me and Kris she has a new man,aand going to give us all the details."  Kris was so overjoyed at me having a boyfriend, she was excited, saying she hopes that she can meet him, and wants details too. She's so happy for me. Maybe now we can be best friends and sisters again. That is her wish for us.  Like yeah not happening. Not ever.

I ignore her, and look away.  Rob said, "Sydney please don't do this."  I look at him. I said, "Do what asshole"  I look at my aunt.  She said, "oh dear the hatred in your heart for Rob, I get it, I just wish you could move past it, so that we could be family."  I said, "I'm sorry Aunt Jackie. What do you mean Rob"  He said, "I hate that you were so hurt. I know how much you loved me, and how you planned that we would get married and be together forever, and I hurt you. I hate that. I really do"  Like I said I am just astounded at Rob's ego, and also his lack of decency. I mean to say all that to me.