Chapter 88 : Rescue

Start from the beginning

Pari's eyes widened.

"Little space. Shit" Pari cursed mentally.

"Rav, untie me" Pari said softly.

"But I want to whistle-"

"Rav, I will teach you how to play a whistle, but untie me first" Pari told her.

"W-What if you run-"

"No Rav, I want you to open my hand so that I can teach you different types of whistles. You want to know, right ?"

Raven nodded with sparkle eyes. Pari smiled.

"Then free my hands"

"Okie" Raven grinned immediately opening ropes.

Pari smiled.

As soon as Raven untied her, Pari stood up from chair and started running away holding Raven's hand and dragging her.

"Where are we going ?" Raven asked running with Pari.

"Not we, you are going from here. We can't just leave your brothers here alone, you will go and call Alex and Ivan while I am going to help Ryder and Ryan, ok ?" Pari asked her.

Raven shook her head.

"No, I am not going anywhere. I will live with my brothers"

Pari sighed. She cupped her face and stared in her eyes.

"Rav, please try to understand, If we all stay here, we will get trapped here, it is better that you go out and get help for us. Call Uncle Aunty. Fast. Go"

Pari tried to convince her.

Raven pouted but before they could do anything-

"BOSS, THESE GIRLS ARE HERE"

A man started running towards them.

Pari's eyes widened as she immediately came infront of Raven.

"RAVEN YOU GO, I will see him" Pari said pushing her outside the giant hole.

"BITCH, LEAVE HER, CATCH RAVEN, FAST" David yelled ordering them.

"RAVEN STOP THERE, OTHERWISE I WILL KILL YOUR BROTHERS"

Raven stopped in her tracks.

"NO RAVEN, GO FAST, HE IS MANIPULATING YOU"

But before she could do anything, a men caught her.

"LEAVE HER YOU MOTHERFUCKERS"

David smirked and signalled them to follow him.

"So, Miss Raven, you still disobeyed me huh ?" David said tracing his finger on her face.

Raven frowned confused.

Ryder gritted his teeth while Ryan glared at David. Pari cursed herself mentally.

"Now, watch what I am going to do with you" David hardened his hold on her jaw.

She whimpered with tears in her eyes.

"No" She whispered shaking her head.

David smirked and raised his hand towards her.

Ryder and Ryan's eyes filed with panic when they saw that capsule in his hands.

"DAVID PLEASE LEAVE HER" Ryder yelled.

David tightened his hold on her jaw making her opened her mouth. Other men hold her tightly.

He smirked and was going to put that capsule in her mouth when suddenly a gun shot heard and the man holding Raven fall down on the ground, making Raven flinched badly. Blood ozing out from his head.

Silence.

Soon, another gunshots heard and Ryder and Ryan's chain broke.

David widened his eyes looking his surroundings.

One by one more gunshots heard.

And all hell broke loose.

Ryder immediately run towards Raven and Pari, while Ryan tackled David. Many men dressed in whole black started fighting with David's men.

Ryder, Ryan and Pari were confused, but soon it faded when they saw Xander, with Alex and Ivan.

Xander ran towards Ryan and snatched David from him, before punching his shit out.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD, I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND, YOU TURNED OUT TO BE A SNAKE IN MY SLEEVE, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU" Xander said punching David again and again.

Ryder hugged Raven close to his chest kissing her head multiple times. He just want her to feel her in his arms.

While, Ivan was also hugging Pari tightly.

"Are you ok ?" He whispered.

She nodded tightening her hold, and Sighing in content. He kissed in her hair and shut his eye sighing.

Ryan was fighting with other men.

Unknown to them, four girls were sneaking out from them.

But soon flinched when they saw Alex infront of them glaring at their soul.

"L-Look Alex, let us g-go" Alice said trying to be a brave.

"Let you go ? Huh ?" Alex chuckled dryly.

"We didn't do anything, let us go" Nancy gulped.

"To the hell ? Sure" Alex gritted his teeth signalling someone behind them.

Soon enough, 4 girls in black hold these four tightly.

"Heyy leave me" Ella struggled in their grip.

"Heyyy" Grace screeched.

Alex nodded.

And those four girls were dragged somewhere despite of their choice, struggling in their holds.

Fightings was going on everywhere, guns were going off, people were dying, getting injured, screams could be heard. Blood could be seen everywhere.

But a familiar scream stopped their heartbeat.

"AHHHHH"

To Be Continued...

Guess, Whose scream was it ?

I hope you like the chapter ❣️.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

I will upload next chapter soon till then stay safe, take care and Love Yourself ❤️.

Byee Byee... Luv ya 😘.

Published : 30th June 2k23.

Total Words : 1261 words 😁.