"Aren't you beautiful, Your Highness?" He said, stepping forwards. "And all for me?"

"If you want. If not, I have servants who would be happy to-" Liam stopped as Zayn cut him off.

"I want to." He said, pulling his tunic off, displaying his broad and lightly scarred chest. Even though Liam had seen it many times while sparring or simply observing Zayn, he drank it in. Zayn glanced over, noting how Liam seemed fixated on his muscles. Good.

"Are you coming?" Liam said, still haughty and spoiled. "I can't wait forever, I'd rather have my own hand than an inattentive partner."

"You're impatient." Zayn said, stalking towards the bed and getting on, straddling Liam. "I ought to punish that out of you."

He expected Liam to protest, give any indication that he was uncomfortable with Zayn's words. Instead his mouth fell slightly apart, and he slightly gasped.

"Yes, please."

"Has no one ever ventured to think of punishing you. The little prince. Well, I know that you're nothing more than some glorified slut." He scanned over Liam's body, noting the way his cock twitched under the green silk, wetting the fabric.

"Is this what you want?" He asked, and Liam nodded enthusiastically.

"Please, sir, please."

"That's good. You're going to be my good boy, right?" Zayn said, and Liam nodded. Zayn smiled, satisfied. He got up, sitting down next to Liam.

"Strip." He commanded. Liam obediently and eagerly sat up and shed the robe, tossing it on the floor. Zayn smiled at him, running a hand over Liam's chest.

"I like you like this. All helpless, powerless. And I think you like yourself like this too, am I right?"

"Y-yes." Liam said, breath catching as Zayn swiped over one of his nipples.

"Yes, what? I didn't get knighted for nothing."

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Get on the floor and kneel." Liam obliged, and Zayn stood up, unbuttoning the top of his breeches and pulling his cock out. It was half hard, obviously excited at the prospect of fucking Liam. He presented it to Liam.

"Suck."

"I don't know how, sir." Liam said, averting his eyes in shame.

"They were all too coward to make the spoiled prince suck their dick?" Zayn scoffed. "Alright, you'll just have to learn here. Try it, I'll tell you if you do something wrong."

Liam opened his mouth, flicking his tongue over the head before taking as much of it as he could into the mouth. Smartly keeping his teeth away from it, he experimented with his tongue. Zayn crept his hands down, burying them in the long brown hair. With a few bucks of his hips, he tested Liam's gag reflex, but nothing to overwhelm him. Finally, he tugged gently to pull Liam off.

"Good job." He assured him. "You're good at that. Stay kneeling."

Zayn sat down on the side of the bed, and beckoned for Liam to come closer and kneel between his spread legs.

He placed his hand on Liam's cheek, cradling it gently. "Isn't this so much better than sparring till you get hard and masturbating afterwards?"

Liam nodded, and he laughed.

"You're like a kitten. Can I hurt you?" Liam nodded, and Zayn brought his hand up, slapping him across the face, not hard, but enough to sting. Liam was going to complain, but instead what came out of his parted lips was a moan.

"S-sir" he said, voice breathy. Zayn laughed, cradling his face again and kissing his cheek that was hit.

"That's punishment for being impatient and a brat. Maybe next time you'll be able to wait. Get on the bed." Liam scrambled to do as he was told.

"Hands and knees." Zayn added. Liam did so as Zayn pulled off his trousers.

"Good." He said, quickly spanking Liam's ass, not hard enough to hurt.

"Behave, and I'll let you get off." Liam whined, loud and high pitched, and Zayn spanked him again, this time hard enough to sting.

"Patience, sweetheart. And what's this?" He flicked the jeweled end of a buttplug in Liam's ass. Liam keened, making Zayn smile.

"Is this why you were so needy during practice today?"

"I didn't think it would feel that good." Liam defended himself, and Zayn chuckled.

"Well, wear it again next time and see how good it feels when you know I know it's there." He said. "And now you're prepared for me."

He tugged at the buttplug and pulled it out. "Did you think of that?"

"Yes sir."

"Good." Zayn reached for the oil on the bedside table, adding more liberally to Liam. "Do you want to wait or can I start?"

"Start, sir, please." Liam moaned, and Zayn lined himself in and thrust inside.

He didn't go fully inside at first, but still deep enough that Liam groaned so loudly that Zayn would have worried if it wasn't for how many adjoining rooms the Prince's bedchamber had.

He started to work up a steady rhythm, pounding deeper into Liam with each thrust of his hips. Liam, himself, was very vocal, moaning and screaming and begging. Zayn's name, and his honorific, kept passing over Liam's pretty pink lips, making Zaym smile and let out a few shuddering gasps of pleasure as well.

"You're My Highness, aren't you, little prince?" He asked, fisting his hand in the roots of Liam's hair and pulling.

"Yes! Yes!" Liam cried. "I'm yours! I'm yours, sir!"

"Good boy." Zaym said, reaching down to give Liam's cock a few strokes. With the minimum stimulation, Liam came, white spurting all over his bedsheets. Zayn came at the feeling of Liam's orgasm, and he pulled out of Liam who fell back against the bedsheets.

"I'm tired." He whined, and Zayn chuckled.

"Come now, little prince, we need to bathe. Then you can sleep, on fresh bedding." Liam looked up at him, doe eyed and beautiful.

"Will you bathe with me?" He asked, and Zayn nodded.

"I will, and then we can change your sheets." He assured him. Liam smiled, standing up so they could go to the bathroom.

"Stay the night." He said. "Please."

=========================

Mehhh... don't like it. Next ones will be good smut, promise